What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

i think notetoself's look really shows the importance of 'fit'.... i think if you took, essentially the same pieces: blacker leather jacket, l/s top and jeans and dressed him the ill fitting versions his look would change completely to...704-bomber-jacket.jpg

ahh much better

CIMG1844r.jpg

anyways your pic just made me think of how many times the leather jacket is used wrongly.....

nice job

Guest Berget__

wdywt1411or5.jpg

I woke up WAY too late today so I was in a real hurry. This is my "whatever-is-near-me-and-maybe-looks-good-fit"

New Era

Vintage Jacket

Resteröds

Levis Red

Adidas

i think notetoself's look really shows the importance of 'fit'.... i think if you took, essentially the same pieces: blacker leather jacket, l/s top and jeans and dressed him the ill fitting versions his look would change completely to...704-bomber-jacket.jpg

ahh much better

CIMG1844r.jpg

anyways your pic just made me think of how many times the leather jacket is used wrongly.....

nice job

but thats bullshit, I`ve seen non fitted leather done real good, like a decent jacket like a Supreme bomber/leather ball jacket over a contrasting hoody..the cut can still be nice if its not fitted. I mean that pic of the old guy you posted is a cheap leather jacket with a shitty cut and too much detailing in the wrong places . You`re contrasting it against a pic with decent leather, better color contrasts and decent denim. The fittedness hasnt got much to do with it imo.

Guest Berget__
but thats bullshit, I`ve seen non fitted leather done real good, like a decent jacket like a Supreme bomber/leather ball jacket over a contrasting hoody..the cut can still be nice if its not fitted. I mean that pic of the old guy you posted is a cheap leather jacket with a shitty cut and too much detailing in the wrong places . You`re contrasting it against a pic with decent leather, better color contrasts and decent denim. The fittedness hasnt got much to do with it imo.

I dont think he meant that all leather jackets that aren't fitted looks bad. I think he was trying to say was that leather jackets is one of those pieces that can look really good when it fits and really bad when it doesn't. ill-fitting doesnt equal not fitted. Just that it doesnt suit the wearer(s style).

might be a bit late, but I appreciate the criticism (rajio's). I wasn't offended by it at all, he wasn't rude, just sincere. I think it's great that I am treated like everyone else and am not commented on solely because i am a girl, but because of what i'm wearing. I dress to please myself and I am aware that there will be people who will not like it.