What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

awesome Carl ;)

today_oct14.jpg

blank + blank + dior + visvim + porter

I think you are easily the best dressed in this thread and because of your look I've started to dramatically shift the way I dress. Oh and your facial hair reminds me of Ethan Hawke - it's awesome.

I'm currently making a polka-dotted tee shirt with the first half is drying right now. Hope it turns out as well as yours, but with my own distinct style put into it.

It's actually pretty cold at night now. I'm from LA, so I'm always cold.:(

Oh that explains it, you're like those amazing dudes in african countries that wear coats when the weather gets down to 25.

I find this trench looks totaly killer with a sorta gauzy/frayed and very light black linen scarf that I pair it with when the weather doesn't call for heavier scarves.

at home, procrastinating from having to decide what to wear outside tonight. meanwhile: ¥100 Shop hat, uniqlo reversible fleece, uniqlo long sleeve shirt, 45rpm umii, converse one-star.

okay, i think i've decided on something. when in doubt, wear black?

IMG_0586.jpg

mike lowrey...simplicity at its finest...dope stuff!!!

friends house in philly for 2 days...

34grnzo.jpg

43zzccn.jpg

-OG Spurs

-SlyandRobby Jacket (not pictured)

-FuckingAwe. tee

-Morrison1947

-CmonWealth Pumps

4i71wcx.jpg

4gqlwu0.jpg

-Nort Bag

-Supreme fitted (not pictured)

-Stussy Jacket

-Once Upon a Time tee

-Levi 575

-Amsterdam Am1

have a nice day

IMG_0581.jpg

at home, procrastinating from having to decide what to wear outside tonight. meanwhile: ¥100 Shop hat, uniqlo reversible fleece, uniqlo long sleeve shirt, 45rpm umii, converse one-star.

chicken, looking pretty comfy. if this is what procrastination looks like i'm gonna procrastinate all day. ;)