What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

yeah you're right, not the '72s, more like this I guess:

http://www.trainerstation.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_17&products_id=847

My buddy had all-white Forest Hills like those and I could never find a pair for myself. Really nice shoes, the most underrated Adidas model perhaps.

I still think all you guys are creepy when girls post.

I also think most of these girls are attention whores being that they never have in put on what any body else is doing. Or not that I have seen at least.

you've never had input on what anybody else is doing either. or not that i have seen at least.

just can't bring myself to say things like "fresh to death", "so ill", or "nice fit". i have consistent favourites, and they probably know who they are if they've read supertrash lately. if not, here it is:

milspex, that duffle is sick

rirawin, fresh to death

awesome shirt, but it's lame that they sold those at urban a few years back

yeah they still sell them at urban. its ok though because i know who ian curtis was.

and besides mine was hand screened in new zealand.

fresh to death hap, jw, cmf and chicken.

i hope to god not,I came here to get away from polka dot fever its a nice look on a few people and has been done well by 1 or 2 designers in the last few yrs,and like everything when done well and worn well it looks fantastic.but literally every streetwear monkey company has churned out some polka incarnation this season and so has topshop hm etcetc etc and the majority of it is poor to be polite.

are polka dot tees the new sf trend?

polka dots were done by almost every big japanese streetwear company a year ago. why didn't sf'ers catch the trend back then?

edit: oops he already said it

i hope to god not,I came here to get away from polka dot fever its a nice look on a few people and has been done well by 1 or 2 designers in the last few yrs,and like everything when done well and worn well it looks fantastic.but literally every streetwear monkey company has churned out some polka incarnation this season and so has topshop hm etcetc etc and the majority of it is poor to be polite.

polka dots were done by almost every big japanese streetwear company a year ago. why didn't sf'ers catch the trend back then?

well, I wasn't that familiar with japanese streetwear a year ago so I wouldn't know.. the shirt I made is just something I thought would look cool so I decided to do it, not trying to impress anyone with being ridicilously new and fresh, just something I like.