What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

thats half true

but less mtv nowadays

now its more guys aspire to be so opposite of the highschool status quo that they all look hyper ridiculous with their crazy blonde streaks through their hair and hardcore band T's where the logo is always offcetnered in a corner or something

ive explained my fashion philosphy many a time on this board so i dont feel like typing it again but i try my best to not communicate everythign as to who i am with my clothing, but that itself is commication so i fail at that. but in general in case anyone is interested highschool fashion dies a little bit more every day,

sorry once again for interrupting the thread.

That shit is not original or inspiring at all. Knee socks don't even look good with a dress that length imo. At least not clear, boring ones. Maybe if they were stripped or something it might be worth commenting on.

Were I to wear striped knee socks with a Lanvin dress to homecoming, I'm sure Jeanne would jump out of her grave and beat me with my own crown. Besides I wore them with these shoes

157294277O952840194.jpg and this party 156514959O202215640.jpg156515090O941301883.jpg

and to add a pattern I would have to be Japanese. Or syphilitic. Or both.

im sorry but that tee looks like you painted it with black paint and then rolled in bits left over from hole punching,

Close. I used a textile medium and black acrylic which I rolled on to make the texture (rather than making it solid black in the chest). I put stickers all over it so that the black paint wouldn't roll onto certain areas. Your idea, while an idea, would be pretty dumb since the 'rolled in bits' would just wash off leaving me a black tee shirt. This way the white dots will remain.

I made the tee because I liked how Mike's looked. It's a simple as that - I don't give a shit if anyone thinks it's done to death or if obscure streetwear company X in Japan has been making them for years.

And to contribute:

waywtsp1.jpg

A&C Necklace

Generic Hooded Tee

W&H Crewneck

Imperial Dukes

Vans

God damn you look good without that beard... and the sideburns are gone too? Hardly recognize you. The sweatshirt looks comfy as hell and fits just how I like mine - snug.

yeah i look back and i definately think im better off without it. still have the chops but they have been trimmed a bit as well.

the sweatshirt is the softest best fitting thing ever.

i think ive asked you this before but is your name an apes reference?

great band.

better shot of the jeans while im at it

1003817kd8.jpg

fuchimama and corbin... i thought they were decent looks for a highschool dance actually. I remember highschool. I always tried to do something interesting for the dances though. I wore full out tuxs to most, but for junior prom I wore my family's plaid kilt. It was awesome.

Just wondering... is the classic highschool dance an american thing or is that fairly universal? By classic I guess I mean the guys dress up, take dates and everybody grinds on eachother while some shitty dj plays and bad lighting ensues.

cult, how long did it take for you to break in those H&Ms to that stage they're at now? Or were they pre-washed to begin with....

i have had them just short of a year. they bled like crazy at first so i soaked them first then washed after about 4-5 months of waiting tables in them and then every couple weeks after that. they have probably been washed about 5-7 times and have stayed crazy dark. despite the denim being pretty cheap and stretchy they are pretty slubby with lots of verticle falling. fits like a new standard and quality is good for $40.

fuchimama and corbin... i thought they were decent looks for a highschool dance actually. I remember highschool. I always tried to do something interesting for the dances though. I wore full out tuxs to most, but for junior prom I wore my family's plaid kilt. It was awesome.

Just wondering... is the classic highschool dance an american thing or is that fairly universal? By classic I guess I mean the guys dress up, take dates and everybody grinds on eachother while some shitty dj plays and bad lighting ensues.

I think they look decent as well. It doesn't matter what music movement it looks like they are emulating as long as the fit is good and they don't look like they borrowed everything from dad. I remember at my prom everyone looked like they just came from a job interview...at least this look is somewhat fun.

This version of the dance is pretty distinctly American. I know in Asia we don't really have anything like this.

damn. i wish my girl dressed like the girls here instead of decked out in abercrombie. short denim skirt + polo gets sickeningly boring.

anyways, i wasn't as formal for homecoming as everyone else.

dddd.jpg

pants are almost denim. not part of the suit. i like the fit though.

Not exactly what I'm wearing today or tomorrow but some day. Inspired my Mike I made my own polka-dotted all-over tee.

dsc01231mp6.jpg

Excuse the poor dorm lighting.

damn i totally missed this, read the above post , and went back to find it.

this looks kickass. great job man.

missed alot actually

skram that is the best fit on the californias ive seen.

chris awesome layering

shagnscoob looks good. those jims look great and i love the perfectly worn purcells

oh and corbin i think you guys look fine. much better than my classmates back in the day.

my first prom i wore an indiana jones style antique white and black tux with a maroon bow tie and for my senior prom i wore a silk bruce lee style black and white kung fu gi complete with slippers. i was, by far, the best dressed and my outfit only cost $25 in chinatown and i got to keep it.

How many times do I have to say this? This thread is What are you wearing today?

Not a chatroom and not a thread to have discussions. Comments and occasional questions are fine, BUT KEEP THE OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS OUT OF THIS THREAD. I'm sick of repeating myself.