What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

lowrey-lookin good. how's the hangover + head butt collab doing for you?

I had to be at a meeting at 9 so I was feeling a bit funny, head is perfect though, he hit right on spot and I didnt feel a thing, I'm sure he did :P

well, mike i think those bulky visvims are workink with your 21cm ;)

yea I think they work allright :)

I know since you are on a fashion board you are concerned about fashion, but it doesnt look like you are. You just look like a regular guy who gets his wife to get him things from JC Penny and doesnt think twice about it. If you want a causual look like that I think you should look into some sleeker shoes and maybe some slimer raw denim, but deifnatley not tight. Check out maybe Carl when he wears his dress shoes with his PBJs.

I know since you are on a fashion board you are concerned about fashion, but it doesnt look like you are. You just look like a regular guy who gets his wife to get him things from JC Penny and doesnt think twice about it. If you want a causual look like that I think you should look into some sleeker shoes and maybe some slimer raw denim, but deifnatley not tight. Check out maybe Carl when he wears his dress shoes with his PBJs.

Thanks for the input. You'll have to trust me when I say that I'm dressing a whole lot better now than I was a year ago. I hope that in another year it will be better still. It's a process. I think you might be right about slimmer jeans, I've been thinking about it. The boots, well, since I have small feet (size 8 and I'm 6 feet tall) I do better with more substatial footwear with jeans. With slimme jeans I think I can slim down the footwear accordingly. We'll see. Still learning. Posting pictures not to be a showoff hypebeast, but rather so people can offer suggestions and help me out.

Dig Carl's look, he's an inlfuence in how my thoughts are changing. Mike Lowrey as well. And CMF. Like the looks, implementation is slow.

chard ive heard a few of the studio tracks and its alright but i saw them perform a few of the new songs live and brandon sucked. he looked good though. kinda like an indie col. sanders.

ill check it later when i get home...yeah he always look proper to me...all the dudes from interpol too...haha so its true, they're bad live!

Rirawin- thats the best world tour shirt imo, i shoulda picked up that color too...anyways nice dior and nice fucken bag

thanks Kelvyno!

chardx, i actually love the album, its quite different from Hot Fuss but definately good. it has a different sound and vibe but still veru recognizable. some of the tracks have and amazing feeling to them, I've been listening to it over and over for a few days now.

@cult: those 'Donny Darko' clouds are awesome!

267841386_9f8d9f67c3.jpg

267841388_fe10cf09ce.jpg

267841390_068658edb2.jpg

TommyH polo/ Replay/ Visvim...Nudie sweater and unknown scarf

autumn is here....

267841392_91107fea23.jpg

I like this look, the shirt is a great color and the jeans fit great and still look comfortable. I like the scarf. Great of example of fit on jeans that are not choking. Nice.

been a while and loving all the fits...

mikelowrey and rirawin please stop posting the head porter bags, especially the pok a dot...sucks there is NO where in a million mile radious (exaggerating) that that sell those damn bags...well where I am from...if any suggestions lemme kno please...great stuff!!!

today...changed to shorts on a beautiful day!

2up6xoi.jpg

favorite shoe currently

47x6qnr.jpg

-Nike White Label windbreaker

-Community shirt

-Rugby bag

-Gap shorts

-Harris Tweed Footscape Woven

have a nice day!