THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

APC NS or Naked & Famous Weird Guy in Deep Indigo?

I've got the deep indigo and my buddy has a pair of NS. personally i like the character of the N&F denim more, but they will take longer to fade than the NS. his NS look great, but they look like every other pair of NS i've seen...my deep indigo aren't done yet so i can't speak to my end product, but seeing some fully worn out they look really sick. it'd be good to have another over at the N&F thread too! help the little guy, go with N&F.

so my pbjs are ready to retire unfortunately and i cant make up my mind what my next pair will be. im 5'4 and if anyone has seen my pair of pbj 005's you know how much stacking i get. i dont mind the fit but i dont plan on getting a baggier fit. from all the research ive been doing these pairs are probably my top choices. what i would like to know is if anyone has a pair of the following models to drop some info about quality, fit, and durability. the advice will be much appreciated

sexsc06 or sexsc02 and sammies usa model

or sexim08

or ih 301s

going to be in Japan for 2 weeks next month, wearing 1 pair on the plane. buying 1 pair the day i arrive to begin wearing while i'm there. Suggestions PLEASE!

I've been scouting the threads heavily lately looking for something i want but i figured i'd shout out for suggestions from anybody in the know...I haven't been there in 2 years. so school me. I want to try and pick up something substantial i can't just buy from Self Edge or BiG...

going to be in Japan for 2 weeks next month, wearing 1 pair on the plane. buying 1 pair the day i arrive to begin wearing while i'm there. Suggestions PLEASE!

I've been scouting the threads heavily lately looking for something i want but i figured i'd shout out for suggestions from anybody in the know...I haven't been there in 2 years. so school me. I want to try and pick up something substantial i can't just buy from Self Edge or BiG...

Pick up UES, Pherrows, Burgus plus, those are definitely not available outside japan

Balmain_Jeans_FW2009-2.jpg

€ 828.33

OR

Balmain_Jeans_FW2009-1.jpg

€ 706.67

Balmain_Biker_Jeans7.jpg

I'm compiling my MTV kanye outfit, so I was gonna get the light blue ones, until I saw a black, waxed version. Since its a rather large purchase, I think I'm just gonna get one of these. My question is, which of these 2 would get more wear, after haloween's over? Dont have too many costume parties, where I live.

Balmain_Jeans_FW2009-2.jpg

€ 828.33

OR

Balmain_Jeans_FW2009-1.jpg

€ 706.67

Balmain_Biker_Jeans7.jpg

I'm compiling my MTV kanye outfit, so I was gonna get the light blue ones, until I saw a black, waxed version. Since its a rather large purchase, I think I'm just gonna get one of these. My question is, which of these 2 would get more wear, after haloween's over? Dont have too many costume parties, where I live.

Honestly I don't really like any of those pairs. but go for the blue ones if any.

the blacks ones will make you look like a prostitue :D