SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

first of all, my apologies if similar questions have been answered in previous posts.

what size of the skull 5010xx raw would be most comparible the dior homme 19cm?

Look for a small upper thigh measurement and leg opening. Check the BiG site for more info; it has a chart.

Thats a given, but there are additional methods to speed up and emphasize creasing with my limited knowledge.

Didn't mean to sound like a dick...there's info in the denim encyclopaedia (stickied at the top of the denim thread page) about starching...basically making the jeans as stiff as possible to accomodate better creasing on the back of the knees, etc. I'm not a fan of all that jazz...just wear them everyday and forget about them (and don't make the mistake I did and buy several new pairs at once...then none of them get any wear).

Im wondering what size i should get for samurai S5000bk

Im looking for a regular fit

i have a pair of sz 33 one wash SKull 5010xx 6x6 and i think they are too slim/tight for me.

Should i go sz34 in the bk's?

They S5000bk's are 2 inches bigger than the tagged waist size....they'll probably shrink 2 inches to the marked size, then you have to account for stretching, which may bring them back up to their original size. Does that make any sense? I would size down 1 or 2 from your usual size.

^ if i size down 2 from my original size will the fit be tight?

Im not looking for the jeans to be tight like the sz33 6x6's

It will be at first after you soak them, but they'll stretch. If that worries you, just size down 1 (if available). I'm assuming you're ordering from Japan?

Well im buying from a member of superfuture

and he has sz's 32 and 34.

so im debating with myself on which one to pick

Gotcha...I'm not educated on Skull's sizing, so I'm not sure how to compare the two...do you own other jeans for comparison?

EDIT - there's a guy in the "How Jeans Fit" thread (2nd last page as of this posting) that's wearing Skulls in a 33 and the S5000bk's...how useful for you! He's wearing a 33 in the Sam's though, so you'll have to see if you want them tighter or looser than his.

i've had my apc new standards for about 2.5 months now and i've done just about everything in them. they've stretched out considerably to the point where they're now baggy and no longer the slim fit they were when i first bought them. is it a good idea to give it a hot soak and dry to shrink it back to its original size? does this have any adverse effects?

i've had my apc new standards for about 2.5 months now and i've done just about everything in them. they've stretched out considerably to the point where they're now baggy and no longer the slim fit they were when i first bought them. is it a good idea to give it a hot soak and dry to shrink it back to its original size? does this have any adverse effects?

It may shrink, but it'll definitely stretch back with wear.

Has anyone tried the Denim Therapy site to get their ripped jeans repaired?? I tried looking through the encyclopedia thread but there isn't a thread specifically for comparing repairing services. I have a rip in my RRLs that I would like fixed. I live in NYC. Any suggestions?

Been searching and getting mix answers. Can anybody please tell me if SC Okinawa ONE WASH run true to size, larger or smaller in the waist? I know there will be very lil shirkining (if this is wrong pls correct me). On BIG they have the waist sizes 1 inch bigger while on Self Edge they have it one inch smaller. Any feedback on this topic would be apprecaited, thank you.

Been searching and getting mix answers. Can anybody please tell me if SC Okinawa ONE WASH run true to size, larger or smaller in the waist? I know there will be very lil shirkining (if this is wrong pls correct me). On BIG they have the waist sizes 1 inch bigger while on Self Edge they have it one inch smaller. Any feedback on this topic would be apprecaited, thank you.

I normally wear a 30, and I bought a 31 after trying them on. They're not supposed to be slim-fit, so I didn't size down hoping they would stretch. More info in the SC thread though I presume.

what's the best sanforized slim fit, but not too slim jeans? thanks.

who's to judge what's the best, but you might want to look into skull jeans. but if that's too tight for you, studio d'artisan makes sanforized versions of the 103s, which are the 203s and the 203Rs.

but i think there really are tons more out there, though.

i know there's a good chance of these being out of season, but just the same:

is there a store in the u.s. online or storefront that sells the nudie connie jacket or the ironheart 21oz. jacket? i live in newport beach & can go to l.a. as well. thanks a ton!

Anyone know off the top of their head who the SuFu user who owns/reps Deep Sleep in Philly is?

Although you got a thread there from gimmegimme, you can also just PM joey_formal. He works there now.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic