SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

More of a question for y'all:

Are you able to squat down in your jeans comfortably..like this?

I can squat down like that in my jeans....but it's not comfortable.

Actually, I tried it in shorts and I'm still not comfortable squatting down like that.

I just received a new pair of Levis Vintage 501xx 1947 Rigid STF Jeans in size 32/34. They fit snug but comfortably around the waist. This would be the ideal fit after the shrinkage and stretch back. I was hoping if I wear them in the bath and whilst they are drying then they will not shrink too much. Can anyone advise if I have the correct size or should I size up?

can anyone recommend me a new jeans compared to APC ns:

- longer front and back rise

- longer inseam (a few inch)

- same leg opening (7")

maybe a little more room in thighs/knees (but not much) and/or a little smaller leg opening.

Edited by fespon

can anyone recommend me a new jeans compared to APC ns:

- longer front and back rise

- longer inseam (a few inch)

- same leg opening (7")

maybe a little more room in thighs/knees (but not much) and/or a little smaller leg opening.

3sixteen ST-100x Slim Leg?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=437

if i'm presoaking is there anything I can do to help the denim retain as much indigo as possible? i don't want to use woolite or something because I don't want to treat the denim with soap ...

the water may be blueish after soaking, but there's still tons of indigo in the denim if they're anywhere near decent. I honestly couldn't tell a difference before and after soaking my jeans in darkness.

Hey guys,

Just bought a new pair of JB0701.

Was wondering, how does fading occur in the thighs?

Seen a ton raw denim on here with a beautiful fade on the thighs.

No clue how that works though as I can see it happening on the bum and back of the knees due to sitting down and standing up.

Any replies are appreciated Thanks!

thanks for your reply, b_f. I realized that I would pay for shipping but I did not think taxes would be included on out of country sales.I guess paying taxes covers their Paypal fees. doesn't matter at this point - bought and paid for!

Edited by lance

I Hope this is the right thread, my apologies if it isn't.

This is a pair of raw jeans I bought back in 2004 by accident. I was 17 and knew nothing about raw denim.

I (well....my Mom) probably washed them too soon and far too often but none the less they have become my favourite pair.

Now I would like something simiar as the APCs I bought last year turned out disappointing; holes after 6 months.

What are your recomendations? So far I have the Momo X Japan Blue 0701 and the Sugarcane Slim star on my shortlist. Anything else I should consider?

6575232731_75cd43ae9f_z.jpg

6575237363_0813e453de_z.jpg

6575241535_c6d3ac43f4_z.jpg

6575282629_376c449ab3_z.jpg

6575296925_72b5f6cc75_z.jpg

Edited by Crat

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic