SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Hey, im located in the US and denimbar was the first placed where i looked. They don't have any more slim jim dry japan in 31/32 or 31/34. So can anyone give me any links going to any sites with slim jim dry japans in 31/34 for about $160 other then cultizm and denimbar?

Hey, im located in the US and denimbar was the first placed where i looked. They don't have any more slim jim dry japan in 31/32 or 31/34. So can anyone give me any links going to any sites with slim jim dry japans in 31/34 for about $160 other then cultizm and denimbar?

They're carried at a ton of stores...revolve, context, etc. etc. Pull up your sleeves and start digging! ;) (oh, and if you're size isn't listed online, it doesn't hurt to fire them an email)

tight long johns is available in dry denim, it is a unisex fit. they are super tight, so are thin finns but a little looser then the long john though, and they are available in dry denim too. again they are a unisex fit.

Thanks for the clarification. In terms of leg openings though, which would be tighter/smaller from your observations?

I got osme nudies a few weeks ago and the honeycombs are forming. one leg has extremely nice honeycombs but the other leg is all ugly and the honeycomb is homongous compared to the other ones. the other ones are like perfect honeycombs but ont he other leg it looks like over sized honeycombs. should iron the ugly leg out?

and i think that im wearing my jeans to low to form "mustaches". can you get mustaches wearing them at the waist?

if gotten some mixed answers for this but a definitive one would be appreciated -> im in the market for a pair of regular weight RHT denim and im going for a pair of warehouse 1001xx, are they shrink to fit or true to tagged size when raw?

if purchased raw, they'll be shrink to fit...one-wash, as listed on BiG's site, will be somewhat true to size, as listed in the sizing chart...most of the shrinking is done for you this way:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=109&category_id=&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

I got osme nudies a few weeks ago and the honeycombs are forming. one leg has extremely nice honeycombs but the other leg is all ugly and the honeycomb is homongous compared to the other ones. the other ones are like perfect honeycombs but ont he other leg it looks like over sized honeycombs. should iron the ugly leg out?

and i think that im wearing my jeans to low to form "mustaches". can you get mustaches wearing them at the waist?

Even if you iron them, they're going to go right back to the way they are currently...that's how your honeycombs look...embrace it. Don't worry about perfection.

I don't know what "mustaches" are in terms of denim...but I suggets you just wear them however you're most comfortable and you'll get creases & fades wherever they were meant to be.

How do Nudie Slim Jim dry black fit compared to APC rescues?

thigh area espesually because thigh area perfect on my rescues.

any help is cool. thanks.

I think the thigh on the rescues is about 11-12...but you could confirm that with your own pair...and the slim jim's are about 9-9.5...so I don't think they fit anything alike. Rescues are one of the looser cuts APC makes and slim jims are on the tighter side.

Hey guys,

I just bought a Lee goldlabel 101z, do I need to soak it? It's already tight around my upper legs and fits perfectly around my waist.

i would at least do a cold soak just because the massive amount of bleeding they do. great pick up though, a super underrated jean with great denim.

I really want to break my own pair of jeans in, but I have no idea how. I like the indigo type where the creases and wrinkes become defined and faded, especially so when other places (like the knees) become faded as well. I don't like the pre-washed types that are soft and "unrealistic", so I have decided to buy myself a pair of jeans to break in.

But I realised I have no idea how to do so. I noticed most people soak it in hot water, but what happens after that ? Would you be able to give me a step by step guideline to follow ?

I really want to break my own pair of jeans in, but I have no idea how. I like the indigo type where the creases and wrinkes become defined and faded, especially so when other places (like the knees) become faded as well. I don't like the pre-washed types that are soft and "unrealistic", so I have decided to buy myself a pair of jeans to break in.

But I realised I have no idea how to do so. I noticed most people soak it in hot water, but what happens after that ? Would you be able to give me a step by step guideline to follow ?

1. Purchase raw jeans

2. Soak them if you want

3. Wear them

whats the best place to purchase good quality raw denim for construction of jeans. i have some friends that want to start a small denim enterprise, and asked me if i might know of anything. obviously i don't, or i wouldn't be asking.

thanks.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic