SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Yes, raw and unsoaked.

I wouldn't mind a soak, but I'm a tad worried that it will re-set all the wrinkles and make things look odd down the line.

I wouldn't worry about it, especially if the denim hasn't faded much yet. I just hot soaked my APCs after a month or two of wear, and they are just fine.

clench - Are they raw and unsoaked? this may explain your problems, if so I would say soak.

Gimmegimme - Here in the UK we have skipped summer and gone straight on to autumn.... it's pretty much been cold and raining for the past seventeen years.drying outside is a lottery.

I think I've lucked out every time I've been in London they were having nice weather...but I can sympathize with the cold weather here in Toronto, just not in July!

Has the term 'colorway' been used to describe t-shirt colors for a long time? Or is it a new invention? My memory sucks but I dont remember hearing people talk about colorways 5 or 10 years ago.

They seem to use it a lot in interior design jargon...describing fabrics and colorschemes...I've noticed they use it on hypebeast and all the hype-a-lots constantly now though.

This is probably a dumb question but...what the heck are "Cutting Jeans"?

Not sure what you're getting at here... What's the context in which you've heard this?

The only thing I can think of is the somewhat regular Japanese engrish mistranslation of "boot cut" into "boots cutting."

put em in the freezer? elaborate lol, never heard of this b4, just pop them in the freezer overnight?

putting stuff in the freezer kills the bacteria, which can cut down on the smell...I'm concerned though...you only wore them once??? Do you normally make things smell bad that quickly or is it smelling of something else?

well come to think of it when i bought em at the store they did smell a bit funny, but i thought that was just the smell, and i didnt think much of it, but then as i took them off i did smell like sweat

i duno mayb this pair was tried on alot of times and peoples sweat got on em??

so if i leave my jeans in the freezer overnight they wont damage or anything?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic