SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Vittoria Martini is a spammer. Posted the same shit in few different threads on Rawr Denim forum. Sooo... don't look surprised if this same magnificent, beautiful and futuristic jacket pops up in a few other threads around here.

Vittoria Martini, get a life :).

...Or even better, get some money and hire somebody to do the PR and Marketing, because this doesn't really work.

Good luck!

This is something that many never thought of and forgive if this bellongs in the small questions section. But what kind of paper is levi's using for their waistline paper tag? i know it is paper but its printable, tear-proof and wash proof... what is it? where can one get some for own label making purposes?

thank you sf crew

Edited by edOG23

Its not a new thing, Close to ten years ago a friend of mine had some business cards printed on the same stuff then challenged me to rip it. I suspect there is nylon in there.

I am too apathetic to chase this up for you but look at the many companies that produce business cards and you might find what you are looking for.

hello there..

I just wondering about cut-pattern jeans. Where I can find it in sufu? or is there any website?

Thank you,

Edited by weven

Your looking at it all wrong dude.

If nobody liked skinny jeans then "your" denim buying market would instantly become a more crowded market place. You would not have copped those Raleigh in the sales if the skinny jeans brigade would have bought them at full price.

Double 0,s proverb of the day.. The more people that buy skinny jeans the better chance i have of getting what i want in the size i want it for the price i want to pay.

If we all liked the same thing, there'd be no real differentiator and this forum would have to be renamed from 'Superdenim' to simply 'Denim'. We could no longer lord it over the standard denim plebs and the earth would shift on its axis by a few degrees, wiping out the entire human race and leaving the cockroaches as the sole guardians of Mother Nature's remains.

It's time to retire my Wings and Horns slim fits because I'm TOO SWOLE now and they're uncomfortably tight around the waist. I'm looking at a pair of Petit Standards as a replacement, but are there any other jeans I should consider with a similar fit?

I'd get another pair of W+Hs, but it looks like they're not making jeans anymore

So can someone help me out quickly here, I'm trying to buy my dad his first pair of dry denim as he's expressed interest. I wanna get him something like Levis 505 regular fits that you buy at Sears nowadays. He is interested in getting some raw denim so I wanna get him a pair that has a very similar fit. he wears 34x32. I'm looking to spend like 150ish? Any suggestions?

what do you guys think about hand-woven denim? Is it more exclusive than most denim or its quite simply just like other denim?

nobody intersted on hand-loom denim?

Same question here too? How about an intro or some background info...

Where did you get it?

Where is it made?

Do you produce the denim yourself?

Are you giving it away? Then I would like some!

Are you selling it? Then you should go to supermarket!

Same question here too? How about an intro or some background info...

Where did you get it?

Where is it made?

Do you produce the denim yourself?

Are you giving it away? Then I would like some!

Are you selling it? Then you should go to supermarket!

I'm sorry for the same question.

I just want to asked for opinions about it. Coz, i'm very interested about it & want to learn more.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic