Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

On Tuesday night the 14th of January around 3 to 5 AM, DC4 has been robbed. Most of the items in our store at the Torstrasse have been taken. The police are currently investigating the case.

Important: DC4 stamp 

All the jeans from our store have been stamped 'DC4 Berlin' on one of the inner pockets. If you come across a brand new pair of jeans with this stamp, get in contact with us as soon as possible! Please keep an eye out for any of the goods that might come from our store. Many brands are hardly available outside of Japan, like Toys McCoy and Samurai Jeans.

stamps-dc4-pockets.jpg

Help us find stolen items and get a reward!

Do you spot a stolen product on websites like eBay or on a forum? Send the link to contact[at]dc4.de and you'll receive a FREE pair of jeans, and a discount on your next 3 orders.

Don't place online orders until further notice

Naturally, this means that orders placed online cannot be processed right now, we hope for your understanding. The shop will be closed until further notice. We're shocked and outraged about the whole event and can't wait for the criminals to be put to justice.

Please share guys! You can address me with any info, also DC4 contact or direct with Daniel. Thanks!

DC4 team.

Got a Lot.001 from Elek...here to compare to Lot.003:

2c92f95e5c1bc22b3540c203c37db02a_zpsd977

5e8ca82727c75db8c73d3f0c0b061f58_zps22e1

Went down another full size - no problem!

Comparing denim...

f87a0f5eda0d959e22537c9116179ea4_zps24d9

cea6f2cceab97e6f752460a0f55f045c_zps7c4e

Same selvage ID...

d256dd0f217f84e2273913cea7e230ca_zpsc387

Different buttons...

e9a24e1a74470de7ef8ee3f1b17c4d1a_zpsab1d

d3e0cf4ab230d52bdc995a2c41f7fe96_zpsf36b

Fit picks to come soon...

• 1 month later...

Alright, so I just got the tees in and they're pretty sweet.

The fit is just right and the fabric is interesting.

On the outside it is very regular and soft to the touch, while the inside is a bit more irregular.

These tees are very very soft, it's pretty great.  And the weight is just right, not too heavy or thin.

These rank up there with Tezomeya and TFH tees.

I'd love to try out some Strike Gold tees but I'm afraid the sizing might be too small for me.

ZhMr1DEl.jpg

Alright, so I just got the tees in and they're pretty sweet.

The fit is just right and the fabric is interesting.

On the outside it is very regular and soft to the touch, while the inside is a bit more irregular.

These tees are very very soft, it's pretty great.  And the weight is just right, not too heavy or thin.

These rank up there with Tezomeya and TFH tees.

I'd love to try out some Strike Gold tees but I'm afraid the sizing might be too small for me.

ZhMr1DEl.jpg

look very nice to me, may i ask how the fit is like? which size should i go for if my shoulder length is about 18 inches? thanks !!

A question about the sweatshirts:

There is a lot of mixed information about which sweatshirts are loopwheeled and which aren't. Using the Real Mccoy's website and google translate if found out that the "military sweatshirt": http://www.superdenim.com/prodpage.asp?productid=2896

is the one that's loopwheeled, and the ballpark is just regular cotton fleece?: http://www.superdenim.com/prodpage.asp?productid=1735

Can someone confirm?

I just want the most best sweatshirt in the world :( 

The only model currently in production that is loopwheeled is MC1311--> the first on you linked

its part of the Joe McCoy line though. The military sweats in general are not loopwheeled. IMO having owned the ballpark, the loopwheeled, and the non loopwheeled military sweats: The non loop wheeled are better in frankly every way. The cut is more flattering, the material is heavier, and it retains its shape better. Loopwheeled is cool but it is not highest quality.

The only model currently in production that is loopwheeled is MC1311--> the first on you linked

its part of the Joe McCoy line though. The military sweats in general are not loopwheeled. IMO having owned the ballpark, the loopwheeled, and the non loopwheeled military sweats: The non loop wheeled are better in frankly every way. The cut is more flattering, the material is heavier, and it retains its shape better. Loopwheeled is cool but it is not highest quality.

Thanks for the info—I've only ever tried the Ballpark and the military sweats, and I wasn't sure how that LW one stacked up.

Real McCoy and most of the Japanese retailers refer to this tee as "loopwheeled"...

e855a13c8a586789587350af9dec7f1d_zps0361

Real McCoy/Joe McCoy/Ballpark Sportswear - MC13110 size 38/M

be8af42dda3989e94d10418af04d1fe2_zpsf6c0

e399c50d6568f1c604b682d7b2adb109_zps3200

166b36fa63a9a153571fb8d121f2539b_zpscca1

7010a17c9999ae5b11bda6ec14377955_zps2d76

222fa67b1b073dde1769134759d1833c_zps47e4

f8fff8f780926e30a786e0771c23d29b_zpsfc39

First impressions:

Pretty light weight - soft and fuzzy - reminds me of some tees I own by Waiste Twice and FilMelange.

pre-wash measurements

BL - 27"

P2P - 20.75"

Have put it into the washing machine at 40C - will let you know how much it shrinks...

pre-wash/post-wash measurements

BL - 27"/26"

P2P - 20.75"/21"

Have put it into the washing machine at 40C - will let you know how much it shrinks...

Added post-wash measurement above - did only shrink in length...

Have a smaller size coming in - will throw it into the sales thread with a few other items.

Anyone got the mccoy zip hoodie, and mind sharing a fit pic?

joe-mccoy-hoodie.jpg

I'm unsure what size to get, and I dont have much reference to go on. I'm 183cm (6ft), weighing 78kg (~175lbs). Appreciate any help

Johan,

I'm also 6', 175 pounds and am interested in the same zip sweatshirt.  I'm inclined to order the XL but am also considering the L.  Let me know what you find out if you get yours first ;-)

John

Johan,

I'm also 6', 175 pounds and am interested in the same zip sweatshirt.  I'm inclined to order the XL but am also considering the L.  Let me know what you find out if you get yours first ;-)

John

Wow, I was actually unsure whether to go with M or L. Mostly leaning towards M honestly. As I said, don't have much reference, but I suppose the japanese sizes are a little smaller?

How heavy is 12oz in a hoodie btw? Thinking it might be slightly thick for layering under a leather jacket or denim jacket.

Vintage Paradise has the size chart for the Mccoy's hoodies here

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/vintage/item/mc13022/

"Size:
   S (chest 104cm, shoulder 42cm, length 63cm, sleeve 60cm)
   M (chest 108cm, shoulder 44cm, length 65cm, sleeve 62cm)
   L (chest 112cm, shoulder 46cm, length 66cm, sleeve 63cm)
   XL (chest 116cm, shoulder 48cm, length 68cm, sleeve 67cm)"