Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

Ok, so I also came across the Real McCoy shop in kyoto, and left with the N-1s.

Considering I walked into the shop wearing Viberg boondockers, this was quite the fear of salesmanship; the feel of these boots is amazing.

photo2_zpsf545039a.jpg

Materials close up:

photo4_zps06d4c661.jpg

My dream boots! Now I have the cheaper alternative, Seavees's Boondocker boots.

Edited by ipooprainbow

I noticed this blemish when I first bought them, the chaps said it just needs a brushing, and I understand it might just come with the process that imperfections are natural on all N1s, but would this bald spot bother you guys?

photo1_zpsb3b4a662.jpg

photo2_zps8c9a9b88.jpg

I got a chance to check those boots out at BiG last month.  They ARE undoubtedly amazing boots!  however, for the cost of boot, I would expect absolute perfection. (heck i expect perfection from a $250 boot)  maybe it can be brushed out.  maybe not.  bottom line, you say they feel great, they look great, which means you'll be wearing them a shit load and probably wearing them hard.  I suspect they will get more blemishes in the near future.  :)

Was able to give my RM 004s a soak now I'm back home, and though they don't shrink at all in the waist, they shrink quite substantially in the leg (considering they're sanforised).

photo_zpsd9ea210b.jpg

Mine didn't shrink too in the waist, but it shrank in the bottom leg area.

I know its a long shot but anyone on here has the blue wool sports jackets (with black leather accents) in size 38 and willing to sell it?

It's boomtime in NYC: 

Now open for business! We're proud to announce the soft opening of our new Real McCoys store at 10 Greene St SoHo NYC starting tomorrow 11am

Cool. What does the soft opening entail I wonder?

The interior isn't finished, they're still waiting for a few fixtures for it to be done.  But the product is all there!

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted a rarely worn Joe McCoy's crewneck for sale in supermarket, but you can also find all the information in the link to my Square Market shop in my signature.

i believe my 991s were a 31. ( the patch on the rear is faded to hell)  my current pair of 004s are a 30. they fit simillar based on the waist. The 004s might be a tad snugger, but not that much. I asked you earlier about inseam shrinkage. any tips to prevent as little shrinkage as possible. Most have said 2 inches on these in the inseam. U think only doing cold hand washes will help to prevent the inseam from shrinking 2 inches? these 004s are awesome.