Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

that's a nice price indeed

mich, great fit on that sweater; will be picking up a ballpark navy one myself for the winter as well

double O; i'm just in between size of those rakuten guys; looks like the tallest dude still has some room around the chest so will most likely go for a 36; still have some time to contemplate as I'm awaiting my Sugarcane moleskin jacket first; which is stuck at customs for a week already

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you guys would be interested or not, considering this is for the jeans, but we have the A-2 Deck Jacket and A-2 Leather Jacket available for 25% off at Independence. 

If you are interested contact at me at [email protected] or call us at 312.675.2105.

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you guys would be interested or not, considering this is for the jeans, but we have the A-2 Deck Jacket and A-2 Leather Jacket available for 25% off at Independence. 

If you are interested contact at me at [email protected] or call us at 312.675.2105.

Any ETA on when you'll have The Real McCoy's products listed online? 

Thanks guys!

I hope Gregory does not mind me x-posting this.

He is also 5'8" the same as you drew (160lbs) and his fit pic for this Med BR is the quintessential vintage sweatshirt fit imo.

His old cut BR fits shorter in the body than the RMC.

182340103eb91bd26477598f1c382eb4587a718f

don't mind at all, in fact I've been eying an RMC so this was a big help haha thanks for including me in the discussion!

My N-1 arrived today, excellent service from VP as always. Really pleased with this, outstanding quality, thick soft and warm. I have a 40" chest, am 76kg and 185cm tall. I went for a size 40 and it fits great, even the sleeves which I thought may be on the short side. For the sake of those wondering about sizing, here's a dodgy fit pic.

image_zps879981d6.jpg

Edited by kimi

Missed the DHL guy today as I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled this morning. No Ball Park sweat until tomorrow. In the mean time, decided to share a few photos of the fit on my 991XH worn pretty casually through the summer.

2czu1dl.jpg

"Photographs" are obviously taken on my iPhone. Someone sell me their DSLR!

My N-1 arrived today, excellent service from VP as always. Really pleased with this, outstanding quality, thick soft and warm. I have a 40" chest, am 76kg and 185cm tall. I went for a size 40 and it fits great, even the sleeves which I thought may be on the short side. For the sake of those wondering about sizing, here's a dodgy fit pic.

image_zps879981d6.jpg

By VP do you mean Vintage Paradise in Japan? Did you get hit by any custom fees or anything?

Thanks

The fit on my Ball Park sweat. Size M

2yuzsrl.jpg

What do you think? I really like the way it fits right now. The sleeves are a bit long, but I feel like the length is spot on. How much shrinkage (inch-wise) can I expect after a wash?

edit: I really can't get over how shitty this camera is.

Edited by whozdrew?

Looks good drew, just need to get rid of the too much t-shirt under hang. Min shrinkage on a 30C or you can loose 5% on a 40C.

I bet you wish you opted for the XL?

Maybe not quite an XL, but I'm considering sending back for a Large. I'm only skeptical about the length, an aspect that is of course particular to the vintage fit of this sweatshirt. I really want to be able to wear this without having to hesitate every time I need to wash it. I don't want it to end up too short. Judging by the length of the sleeves however, it seems as if it fits as intended. Pre-wash anyway..

Edited by whozdrew?