Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

JMC border Tee,s back from the tailors, Belt and Braces work he has even over stitched the cut off hem before folding it over and hemming it up. They are perfectly straight and to be frank for £17 has made a better job than McCoys.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Wonder what the bike frame is? I spy raceface xy seat post, 'old' hope brakes?, sdg bel air saddle?, rockshox psylos.. some old gear I've not seen in years.

Edited by Freezie

Its an old Rocket F.A.B Stage1 frame, It was a pretty well specced bike in its day, I had just pulled it out from the back of my workshop washed the dust off and freed up the disc,s.

Edit- Sorry Eddie i will rephrase that... They are a really long Tee i had 2 of the stripes removed from the bottom.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pics about the size 31, lot 991 after two soaks and a few weeks of wear. Definitely better than the size 32, but I still think sometimes, I wish I had gone for even a size 30. They stretched quite a lot. Although if the case will be what a.khan12390 wrote a few pages back about the twice washed samples at the McCoy's store, they will reach the desired fit I hope.

Edited by eleks

the RMC discontinued all loop wheeled offerings last year. Anything produced in 2012 (and ss13) was not loopwheeled. The new collection is bringing back a loop wheeled sweat and a white loop wheeled tee,  probably because of retailer pressure. Those will be the only two loopwheeled items.

As with the flat head (who also reduced there loopwheeled offerings) they found that they got more consistent higher quality sweats without using loopwheeling.