Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

Mine is a size 44, i really like the fit but it is short in length so if you are over 6 foot 2 it might be to short on you. The RMC store in tokyo said wash it inside out twice before you wear it to get most of the shrink out.

They do a pretty good job. There tends to be around a 25% mark up. It is less of a hit for me because shipping to the US from a japanese store tends to be around $40-50 of the cost of a pair of jeans or a shirt to ship em. Basically you get a better deal on items in the price range of $150-$300

I tried to buy the N-1 on a special order from RMC without the U.S.N print on the chest, also found out that RMC are as yet undecided whether to release the N-1 for F/W 2013. at the mo "they have no plans too" There are very few 38",s in existence so i took the plunge to avoid disappointment.

scaremonger....... runs off to order RMC N-1

double O; do you happen to know the actual size of your chest? I sold my Buzz N1 to pick up an RMC version sometime next year. The Buzz was a size 36 and was quite fitted on me; also the sleeves were a tad on the short side. I'm considering sizing up to a 38 in the RMC (my actual chest size is 36"). I once tried on a RMC N1 size 36 and 38 in Osaka but can't remember much how it looked like. I only remember shop clerk saying the 36 was a bit short sleeved and the 38 a bit wide around the shoulders

ps anyone care to comment about the quality of the double diamond short sleeved henley's? how are they sized?

The Real McCoys 37J1B A. Zielinski Co.

8682805195_be88902577_b.jpg

The M422 was thought to be the first Naval Aviator Jacket but this 37J1B pre-dates that. Made roughly between 1936-1939 ahead of its time the navy created the first non leather flight jacket.

front_view2.jpg

This original garment was hard to track down for RMC until John Chapman owner of The Good Wear Leather Co. (and all round nice guy) met Mr.Tsujimoto at Inspiration 2011 This is the original 37J1B that belongs to John. RMC copied it to an excellent degree.

Mr.Tsujimoto invited John over to Japan to see the process in which his jacket would be re-created.