Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

Oh, sorry, lost my temper. Bad day. I think I misunderstood! I don't even remember what I was thinking. But yes, it's true it's gambling to buy stuff on ebay, and weird to ask about the size afterwards. I think I have built up some frustration with some forum members who like to show off how much money they have, but I don't think you are a Russian oligarch or anything like that:) Sorry, I will behave from now on.
Edited by gululv

Coleslaw. Since we wear the same size, I'm keen to see fit pics and measurents if its not too much bother.

No problem, I'll do so when I get a chance.

Here are the measurements after a hot soak for an hour. i only used hot tap water. I'm sure by sticking it in the dryer will get smaller results. I only throw them in the machine after about 3 months of wear.

Measured taunt.

991XH tagged size 36

After Soak

Waist: 47 cm

Front Rise: 29 cm

Back Rise 36 cm

Upper Thigh: 32 cm

Knee: 23 cm

Leg Opening: 22 cm

Hemmed Inseam: 81 cm

Going on coles sizing and my penchant for amature mathamatics i have worked out the shrinkage factor for the 991XH

Here goes it...38.5" waist divide by contraction factor of "1.0404255" gives you 47cm across the waistband.

I am confident that all denim is an "exact science ;) " so this factor can be applied to all 991XH sizes

Eg) Size 34" big size chart 37.5" waist or 953mm divide by 2 = 476.5mm divide by the factor 1.0404255 gives a post shrink waist of 18" across the waistband.

Post shrink 32"= 427.7mm across waistband.

And so on.

Edited by Double 0 Soul