Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

shrinkage info on the star of hollywood shirts? thanks.

They're all rinsed, shrinkage is minimal.

All these shirts are awesome. I just don't think I could pull any of them off.

Don't be a square, these aren't any more weird than dudes wearing Hundreds shirts with Garfield on them.

That floral popover is so on point.....

Question:  Would a soak help get rid of some crazy leg twisting or is it there to stay for the most part?

A soak would only increase the amount of leg twist on a pair of jeans.

Kiya any hopes of restocks on any of The Strike Gold loopwheeled t-shirts or the 1109s in the near future?

Hey kiya, by any weird chance could you pust the height and weight of your models/what size shirts they wear on your website? I'm confused on shirt sizes being it my first time buying shirts in size 38/40, etc. I also just think it would be helpful and help customers get an idea of sizdes.

I'm 5'11, 165. Im guessing the size 42 would fit me. But what do you think?

Kiya any hopes of restocks on any of The Strike Gold loopwheeled t-shirts or the 1109s in the near future?

SG tees are being remade in October and the 1109 is being restocked July 1st at all stores.

Hey kiya, by any weird chance could you pust the height and weight of your models/what size shirts they wear on your website? I'm confused on shirt sizes being it my first time buying shirts in size 38/40, etc. I also just think it would be helpful and help customers get an idea of sizdes.

I'm 5'11, 165. Im guessing the size 42 would fit me. But what do you think?

6'

165 lbs

38" chest

Sounds like the 42 would be perfect for you.

All these shirts are awesome. I just don't think I could pull any of them off.

Had the same thoughts then thought of all the garish shit I see people walking around in i.e huge sportswear logos, ed hardy style tees..

Great shirts there  but remember the 50s/60s influence - so why not wear them with your jeans big and well cuffed and feel no shame! Never understand why people mix pieces from decades apart and thus look unbalanced.

I don't agree, just because you like one item doesn't mean you have to buy into the whole period look and 'costumise' yourself. It's cool to mix and match from different eras as long as you like it and feel confident in it.

Man, that Kasuri Polo is incredible, but just a bit too long for my freakishly short torso (which makes buying clothes a nightmare). Can anyone recommend a trustworthy, relatively inexpensive tailor in the Bay Area? 

any idea on when the se feather ring with gold fill might be restocked?

We've changed the artist that makes these rings for us, the new ones will be a bit wider and will be available July 1st.

Man, that Kasuri Polo is incredible, but just a bit too long for my freakishly short torso (which makes buying clothes a nightmare). Can anyone recommend a trustworthy, relatively inexpensive tailor in the Bay Area? 

These guys are really good and can shorten a polo so well that it'd be hard to tell it was ever altered: http://www.yelp.com/biz/san-francisco-tailors-san-francisco

may i ask why?...

He has taken a break from producing jewelry and has trained another artist that he works with to produce our feather line.

Kiya, will there be any new polos this summer from Star of Hollywood?  The Atomic and Diamonds polos from 2012, right?

Yup, we just released the last one of the year two days ago:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=1092