Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Black Wild Child wallet!!!

Yeah, i never thought that wallet would look that good in black but its seriously slick looking.

do you have plans to make darn it! open to the public, or will you always collect the jeans at self edge? just curious. congrats on the new space!

No plans to make it public, we do have a video coming out next month that'll showcase our process.

Iron Heart Indigo Check Shirts, 17oz Zippered Denim Vests, & Spider Death Loopwheeled Tee

We've just received the first shipment of the year of new product from Iron Heart.

Iron Heart have done two new shirts with a great indigo check pattern and black/silver snaps, this is available in both blue or red.

The coolest thing we saw at the Iron Heart offices last year was a sample of a zippered denim vest with hand pockets. We're glad to see that this thing has made it into production. We got a limited number of these at the shops and they look great on with a tee or flannel underneath.

We've also received a new black loopwheeled t-shirt that has one of the best Iron Heart graphics to date inspired by original WWII jacket embroideries.

All these items along with a full restock of jeans (301s is coming April 20th), jackets, belts, wallets, and bracelets is available now at all Self Edge stores.

Shop Iron Heart Online

80_BLUE_01.jpg

80BLUE004.jpg

80red001.jpg

80red006.jpg

IH_VEST_01.jpg

IH_VEST_03.jpg

IH_VEST_07.jpg

IH_VEST_08.jpg

IHT-1304_02.jpg

IHT-1304_01.jpg

Kiya- will you be in attendance at NorthernGRADE this weekend? It would be awesome to catch up!

I will not, Casey my white rockabilly double will be there in my place (and Johan too).

Picked up a pair of Flat Head 3009 in SF today. Thanks Kiya.... Super excited to soak 'em and get 'em dialed in!

Thanks for coming in today. Glad you got the 3009, you'll love the way the fit after the soak.

When will the Strike Gold 310X be on the website?

April 12th.

Will you also have a restock of 1109's soon? Looking for a 31

We just got a restock of that jean at all stores in all sizes, if the online store doesn't have it you can place a phone order for it by calling SELA or SENY during business hours.

Post a fit pic when ready!

I will.... I soaked them last night and just like Kiya said, things shrunk up and the feel pretty good! I am debating doing a second hot soak. It sounds like folks on the Flat Head forum have been recommending it, to get the maximum shrinkage out. I still have some more shrinkage to go since the pre-soak inseam has only shrunk about 2.1" (36.5" -> 34.4")... so there might be a little more to go since I think they shrink on average about 3". I have a little room for everything else to tighten up as well... so I will do another soak tonight. Pix to follow....

do any of the stores have FH BSPs in 30? the online store is sold out in that size, I'm wondering if I can just call up a store and place an order like that if any have them?

and if I place an order online and then return it, can I use that credit at the other stores? what about the reverse (returning an item from the store and using the credit online)?

do any of the stores have FH BSPs in 30? the online store is sold out in that size, I'm wondering if I can just call up a store and place an order like that if any have them?

and if I place an order online and then return it, can I use that credit at the other stores? what about the reverse (returning an item from the store and using the credit online)?

SENY and SELA have the SE05BSP in size 30 right now, you can place a phone order now. If you have to exchange it your store credit will be with that store, but SENY and SELA tend to have a better stock than the online store so whatever you want they'll probably have in your size if you need to exchange it.

Cone is doing a limited edition book and wanted to use some of my photographs i shot last year while producing the Roy x Cone video. When i went to look for the photos i found a little bit of footage i shot while the video was being shot, thought i'd throw it up on Youtube.

(as always this looks best in HD and full-screen)

Any plans for a restock of the indigo imperial shearers?

Nope, we've replaced them with the new Imperial cut called the Prospector. It's a very similar fit but with a lower rise. They're going up in the online store tomorrow.

Edited by kiya

Thanks K and SE team, received my FH Glory Park linen shirt in record time and it's spot on (quality and fit). Will get some pictures up this weekend...

Cheers

Nice! That was the fastest selling Flat Head shirt we've had at the stores in a year, we should have ordered more of them. I can't wait to see how it fades over time.

Mister Freedom Spring Collection - Viva La Revolución

Mister Freedom's newest collection takes us south of the border on the set of the Mexican Revolution, otherwise known as Mexico's civil war which started in 1910 and ended in 1920. We feel the garments designed within this collection are a little more casual than the last few seasons of Mister Freedom and blend well with other brands which we also represent.

We've received four pieces from this collection and they're all suited for warmer weather wear. First off we have the Hacendado jacket in its striped version, a great color with a blue lining; a versatile spring piece.

Next off we have the Ranchero shirt in both indigo calico and dobby stripe. We love the collar and fabric on these, the discharge print on the indigo version is a work of art and the stitched in pattern on the dobby version reminds us of the best shirting material found on vintage shirts from over sixty years ago.

We've also received the Sportsman shirt in an indigo poplin fabric. The fabric on this shirt is produced for Mister Freedom by Sugar Cane but the shirt is cut and sewn in California. The shirt has a great custom Mister Freedom branded top button and a slim fit.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Mister Freedom Online

MF_BLAZER_01.jpg

MF_BLAZER_04.jpg

MF_BLAZER_09.jpg

MF_BLUE_01.jpg

MF_BLUE_05.jpg

MF_BLUE_07.jpg

MF_WHITE_01.jpg

MF_WHITE_04.jpg

MF_WHITE_06.jpg

Emailed, but really, I don't need anything. SE has provided so much info, personal advice, and just amazing Customer Service that I wouldn't consider shopping anywhere else.

Thanks again for being an awesome company.

As expected, SENY and Kiya came through amazingly. Thomas helped me sorting between multiple brands and I came away very happy in a pair of SG 3105 (shame I was too fat for the Flat Heads I had been eyeing, LOL).

My only regret of the visit was ringing them up a shade too late to be able to buy them lunch ;)

Thanks again Thomas, Andrew, and Kiya!

As expected, SENY and Kiya came through amazingly. Thomas helped me sorting between multiple brands and I came away very happy in a pair of SG 3105 (shame I was too fat for the Flat Heads I had been eyeing, LOL).

My only regret of the visit was ringing them up a shade too late to be able to buy them lunch ;)

Thanks again Thomas, Andrew, and Kiya!

no shame in the 3105...i'm hoping to check that out at sesf this weekend, excited!