Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, do you have any more get lit zippos in either NY or LA ?

Yup, we still have those at both SELA and SENY.

I've got an internship in New York this summer, and I'm pretty pumped to make my first (and second, and third...) visit to Self Edge. Are there any summer events or sales that I can look forward to at SENY? Or is that still a secret..?

We rarely ever have sales and when we do it they're only for about 10%. Go in the store and hang out though, our guys will show you around the product lines we carry.

Any news with respect to the new Imperial denims? I seem to remember March being cited as their release date

Yup, new models are still coming this month, we're waiting for the production run to be done.

@kiya- any of the three stores have this?

ihg-03.jpg

SELA and SENY have both, SESF/Online has just the black.

Hey Kiya, any chance of a restock of the 3sixteen+ women's jeans? Got my wife a pair of the 99BSPs, and she loves them. We're wondering if we should get her another pair now and save it for when her current pair wears out, or if its safe to wait on it.

Hey Kiya, any chance of a restock of the 3sixteen+ women's jeans? Got my wife a pair of the 99BSPs, and she loves them. We're wondering if we should get her another pair now and save it for when her current pair wears out, or if its safe to wait on it.

We have all sizes at SELA and SENY if you'd like to place a phone order now.

any IH bandanas while i'm at it?

Only at SENY.

Yellow Rat Spring Summer Shirts & Tees

Spring is almost here and with a new season we have a shipment of new Yellow Rat short sleeves and tees perfect for the warmer months.

The first couple of shirts have some great details like a Sir Guy style hidden chest pocket and a great dobby cotton fabric.

We also received a couple of really awesome 1960's style surf uniform tees and a Club Malibu t-shirt inspired by the legendary club of the same name.

All these new Yellow Rat items are available now in-store at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Yellow Rat Online

YR_YELLOW_01.JPG

YR_YELLOW_04.JPG

YR_SALMON_01.JPG

YR_SALMON_04.JPG

YR_BLUE_01.JPG

YR_BLUE_02.JPG

YR_RED_01.JPG

YR_RED_02.JPG

YR_BLACK_01.JPG

YR_BLACK_05.JPG

Kiya, would you recommend going for a medium or a large in those yr tees if I'm a medium in most japanese brands?

Definitely go for a Medium, they run true to size.

Kiya...will SELA be receiving the new IHSH-75? If so what sizes? thanks

Nope, we passed on this shirt.

Edited by kiya

Hey Kiya, never thought I would see the day I would have this problem. It would appear my thighs are getting bigger faster than my waist.

If I were to size a pair of jeans based on thigh measurement, how much +inches am I looking at?

Let's use TFH 3001 as an example and my thigh measurement is around 22.5". Would I be looking at around 24" thigh? My waist is 32" as a reference.

I'm not even sure if this cut will work for me anymore. When I go back to my S710 and my DBxSF they're quite tight!

Edited by Potsnu

Hey Kiya, never thought I would see the day I would have this problem. It would appear my thighs are getting bigger faster than my waist.

If I were to size a pair of jeans based on thigh measurement, how much +inches am I looking at?

Let's use TFH 3001 as an example and my thigh measurement is around 22.5". Would I be looking at around 24" thigh? My waist is 32" as a reference.

I'm not even sure if this cut will work for me anymore. When I go back to my S710 and my DBxSF they're quite tight!

I think what you're looking for is the 30BSP from 3sixteen+.

We nailed the fit and the denim is awesome.

Kiya, do you know of any plain, non-zippered, loopwheeled hoodies coming from any one of our favorite brands?

I haven't seen many of the Japanese brands do a pull-over hoodie but i'll keep an eye out for them.

Anymore of the Red D slim jeans in a size 34 in any of the stores?

Nope, full restock is coming to all the stores April 1st.

What's the turn around time on hemming? Gonna be in SF in a few weeks for my spring break and wanted to drop off a pair. A search brought up 2-3 days, but that was from a post in 2010, figured popularity and wait time has gone up. Thanks.

Hems take 3 to 5 days at all stores.