Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I don't like putting up photos of an unfinished garment so it'll have to wait till the jean is out or i get a more finished version with the leather patch and finalized fit. The fit is going to be a straight leg with some taper and a medium rise.

Kiya, take my money and my kidneys now.

3-5 days? How come it takes a few days to hem a pair of jeans?

How long does it take to paint a motorcycle gas tank? How long would you leave it at the shop to have it done by somebody that knows what they're doing? I'd say anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 months.

Edited by kiya

Kiya, I'm wondering which size in the SE05BSP (33 or 34) to get. I own SExI14 (indigo) 34, SG2109 33, SE-Ducks 32 among others. the 14s are probably my favourite fitting jean, need something maybe slightly less fitted as I will be using them to BMX in... 34 hot soaked and air dried a few times?

Definitely get a size 34, the 33 will be too small after the initial soak.

Kiya/Andrew,

I'm looking to step up to an unsanforized pair of jeans and I was hoping you could make some suggestions.

I currently wear SL-100x (34) and love the fit but I was looking to get something slightly fuller while keeping the low rise. I have tried the CL-100x and RS03 and found the rise in both to be too high. I also tried the 634s-SEXIH13 (34) and found the fit to be what I was looking for but I'm not looking for something that heavyweight.

I was considering something from The Flat Head but was unsure of which fit would be right. I'm open to other suggestions as well of course.

Thanks!

Kiya/Andrew,

I'm looking to step up to an unsanforized pair of jeans and I was hoping you could make some suggestions.

I currently wear SL-100x (34) and love the fit but I was looking to get something slightly fuller while keeping the low rise. I have tried the CL-100x and RS03 and found the rise in both to be too high. I also tried the 634s-SEXIH13 (34) and found the fit to be what I was looking for but I'm not looking for something that heavyweight.

I was considering something from The Flat Head but was unsure of which fit would be right. I'm open to other suggestions as well of course.

Thanks!

I have a few jeans that fit what you're looking for:

3sixteen+ 11BSP

Iron Heart 634s

Sugar Cane 2009

^ Coldsummer, are you talking about elmcitizen's request for advice? If you look at the SE charts, his current size 34 SL100X has a 12.3 thigh and he's looking for something fuller. The RJB106BSP has a 12.2 thigh for a 34 waist. Did you mean 105BSP?

Hey Kiya

Hope you're well. I'm looking for both sizing advice and next jeans!

I wear a 33 in IH-666s, and SG1105 and old version skull 5010. The IH fit perfectly although measure 17.7 across the waist and 12 in thigh. The strike gold 's are a little to loose on the knee and calf (& thigh) for me.

I'd like your thoughts on sizing on any of the ODs or any other brand?

Appreciate it!

Hey Kiya

Hope you're well. I'm looking for both sizing advice and next jeans!

I wear a 33 in IH-666s, and SG1105 and old version skull 5010. The IH fit perfectly although measure 17.7 across the waist and 12 in thigh. The strike gold 's are a little to loose on the knee and calf (& thigh) for me.

I'd like your thoughts on sizing on any of the ODs or any other brand?

Appreciate it!

You're only looking for an overdyed jean?

If not, i would look at the Flat Head SE05BSP as your next pair of slim jeans.

Great, I'll check those out on the website. No suggestions for a fit from The Flat Head?

Yup, you can add the 3009 from Flat Head into that list of suggestions.

I remember seeing a khaki colored kawatako camera case in SENY but do you know the next time you guys will restock on the indigo kawatako camera case? Or if you guys will carry any other colors of that case?

Edited by llvlaglne

I remember seeing a khaki colored kawatako camera case in SENY but do you know the next time you guys will restock on the indigo kawatako camera case? Or if you guys will carry any other colors of that case?

We just got a restock yesterday in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=91&products_id=697

Awesome, pay day is approaching

I've owned the kawatako bifold for a year and a half now but had to lay off of using it as of late. It's been giving me a lot of serious hip and lower back problems.

Been looking into the kawatako card case to substitute/alternate. I know it has 2 card slots but is there a middle slot for bills?

Edited by llvlaglne