Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

were the Heirloom indigo t-shirts a 1-off run or are there plans for a re-stock in the near future? thanks

They were a one-off run, we had no idea they'd sell as quickly as they did.

Keep in mind we have most sizes/colors at SENY and SELA available for phone order.

Hi, does anyone have an idea when the new Imperials drop ? I'm about to pull the trigger on some Strike Gold's but wanted to try and check out the new Imperials first. Thanks

They'll be up on our site April 15th, its just the prospector cut, very similar to the Shearer but with a lower rise and slightly narrower thigh.

They'll be up on our site April 15th, its just the prospector cut, very similar to the Shearer but with a lower rise and slightly narrower thigh.

Ok thanks. Do you plan on getting the Cattleman ? If so can you compare it to a similar cut ?

Ok thanks. Do you plan on getting the Cattleman ? If so can you compare it to a similar cut ?

Nope, only the Prospector for now.

Hey Kiya

Hope life is good! The FH SE05BSP, I'm a 33 in IH666, skulls, SG1105. Do you think the 33 or 34 would work? Looking for similar fit to my 666!

Cheers mate

Hey Shego!

Get a size 33 in the SE05BSP, if they're somewhat on the slim side already when you get them just do a quick 10 minute cold water soak.

thanks kiya, i'll order the 3sixteen belt then. i'm a 31ish generally (currently wear momotaro's in a 31), would a M or L be better?

You'd be a Medium in all the belts we sell if you're a 31 in Momotaro.

Cheers fella. I read that previously you would recommend sizing up on the SE05BSP so I assumed you'd suggest the 34? Wouldn't want the 33 to shrink too much months down the line when I wash..

Hey Shego!

Get a size 33 in the SE05BSP, if they're somewhat on the slim side already when you get them just do a quick 10 minute cold water soak.

Edited by shego

Cheers fella. I read that previously you would recommend sizing up on the SE05BSP so I assumed you'd suggest the 34? Wouldn't want the 33 to shrink too much months down the line when I wash..

Definitely size up one on the SE05BSP.

sorry, made a typo - i actually am normally wear a 31 but am a 32 in momotaro. M is still safe? just want to make sure as international exchange is a bitch.

Yup, Medium is still the way to go.

Hey Kiya,

I'm looking to replace my FH380 size 31s (beat to death but have held up remarkably in the last 5 years). I absolutely love the denim, and want to try something that is roughly the same in the thigh but has a slightly slimmer leg opening. Any suggestions? Would a 32 in the F310 or the SE05BSP work? Also don't want a rise much lower than the 380s. Also open to trying other brands.

Thanks

Edited by billionaireboy

Hey Kiya,

I'm looking to replace my FH380 size 31s (beat to death but have held up remarkably in the last 5 years). I absolutely love the denim, and want to try something that is roughly the same in the thigh but has a slightly slimmer leg opening. Any suggestions? Would a 32 in the F310 or the SE05BSP work? Also don't want a rise much lower than the 380s. Also open to trying other brands.

Thanks

If you want a taper and something slimmer than the 3009 definitely go for the SE05BSP, get a size 33 and hot soak them.

Kiya, do you have this in a small anywhere? or any plans on a restock?

http://www.selfedge....products_id=859

Sorry all sold out, no restocks because all YR is cut to order.

Kiya,

do you guys have the 2-pack Stevenson loopwheeled T's in medium at the SESF store?

Yup, we've got them in stock.

Kiya,

you able to post more pics (back, inside out) of those brilliant looking X634SX?

I'll try, they're being repaired right now.

Self Edge New York will be closed this coming Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for our store expansion. We'll be open again starting Thursday, April 4th.

Self Edge New York will be closed this coming Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for our store expansion. We'll be open again starting Thursday, April 4th.

CRAP.

I literally just took the day off to go to the store for my birthday shopping trip.

CRAP.

I literally just took the day off to go to the store for my birthday shopping trip.

CRAP.

Email me and i'll make it up to you.

CRAP.

Email me and i'll make it up to you.

Emailed, but really, I don't need anything. SE has provided so much info, personal advice, and just amazing Customer Service that I wouldn't consider shopping anywhere else.

Thanks again for being an awesome company.