Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

real mccoy makes some nice pullover hoodies

Wrong thread snoops.

Sun Surf's Hula Shirts!

Sun Surf's Hula Shirts are back, this time with full sleeves!

One of the hottest shirts we had in both 2011 and 2012 was a three-quarter sleeve oxford that was printed with swaying palm trees and hula girls, we had no idea people would go crazy over this thing.

This year's version is done in a new color and now they come with full sleeves. The print on the blue and tan versions of this shirt differ in color to match the oxford fabric color.

Both colors of the Sun Surf Hula shirt are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Sun Surf Summer Wear

SUNSURF_BLUE_01_.JPG

SUNSURF_BLUE_04.JPG

SUNSURF_WHITE_01.JPG

SUNSURF_WHITE_04.JPG

Those Sun Surf shirts look rad, Kiya. I'll be in the shop to try one on later today.

See you later, i'll be there most of the day ready to party.

Edited by kiya

Hi Kiya,

I looking to grab a pair of Strike Gold 1105's. Do you know if there will be a restock or if any stores have a size 32?

Self Edge LA has a pair left, you can call over there at 323-933-9000 to place a phone order, shipping is still free to you.

Maybe I should start getting Flat Head LS shirts in size 40, because the sleeves are about as long on my arms as those Sun Surf shirts Josh is wearing. And if he can get away with it, why not me too?

Yup, most summer shirts made by almost all the brands we carry have shorter than usual sleeves. The reasoning is that its a more "relaxed look and is cooler". Gotta love the Japanese.

when did you restock on the 3sixteen+ 21bsp? you guys just made it a lot harder for me to decide what pair to go with for the HWDC2

just saw the 17oz fabric as well on the FB page.... when should we be expecting that to be released?

Edited by llvlaglne

Is there an email address for a stock check at SENY ?

You can either call SENY directly, hit us up on AIM at SelfEdgeNY, or email us at our general email address that's on our front page.

when did you restock on the 3sixteen+ 21bsp? you guys just made it a lot harder for me to decide what pair to go with for the HWDC2

just saw the 17oz fabric as well on the FB page.... when should we be expecting that to be released?

21BSP restock happened two days ago!

The 17oz jean isn't coming out till later this summer.

Kiya, curious, if you were in the market for a new pair of jeans, what would you buy now?

My next jean is the 3105 from Strike Gold that comes out April 10th. It's a 17oz Left Hand Twill denim jean.

have you handled the denim on these? is it suitable for year-round wear in the bay? my concern is with heat in the summer months

Yup, its fine, its only 17oz fabric. It feels like its going to breath just fine after some wear.

strike gold or flathead....decisions decisions....

Always the tough one--I'm in serious need of some black denim, so I'm thinking of going with Imperial for that, but I'm really intrigued by the 2109 and 3109. I'm wondering how this gray weft will look when it fades, compared to the 110x denim.

Edited by misterjuiceman

Always the tough one--I'm in serious need of some black denim, so I'm thinking of going with Imperial for that, but I'm really intrigued by the 2109 and 3109. I'm wondering how this gray weft will look when it fades, compared to the 110x denim.

Debating between the 3009 tfh or the new 3105 sg... Aside from the fit, i am looking for a jean that fades really well

Edited by 1fookntitefd

For a 40.5"/41" chest, I should probably get a L in the Strike Gold loopwheeled sweatshirts, correct?

And do any stores still have any in black/navy in stock?

Thanks.

Any of the stores have the Regular and OD versions of the Iron Heart Beatle Buster cut in size 34?

Nope, sold out.

whats your list of black denim pants? its kind of difficult figuring that out through the website

Flat Head 4001bk

imperial (all cuts)

Iron Heart 8301s

Iron Heart 9634

3sixteen+ 721BSP

For a 40.5"/41" chest, I should probably get a L in the Strike Gold loopwheeled sweatshirts, correct?

And do any stores still have any in black/navy in stock?

Thanks.

These shrink a bit in the wash and fit slim, get a XL.

SELA still has them.

Kiya, how will the fading properties be on the new SG's? Any other denim to compare them to?

NYC....

The shade is a more hairy version of the Flat Head x RingRing jeans we did a few years ago but the feel is far more rigid and heavier, they'll probably fade in a similar fashion too in terms of color.