Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Your reshipped package went out just a few minutes ago.

Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts & Chambray Workshirts

Two new shirts from Iron Heart have arrived including many restocks on some of their best items.

Iron Heart have done a workshirt out of their heavy selvedge chambray fabric with traditional buttons instead of snap buttons.

Also new from Iron Heart is a set of summer weight mini-herringbone shirts available in three colors, all three breath well and are in a very nice fabric with colors perfect for summer wear.

These new shirts are now made up to size XXXL for us.

These are in along with a restock of the Cordura jackets in gray, Hickory Stripe Shirts, Super Black Rider's Jacket, Super Black Vests, brass buckle belts, and all the jean models they produce.

These are all available now at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Iron Heart's shirts are only made in one run per year, there are no restocks.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt - Black

ih_red_and_blk_01.jpg

ih_red_and_blk_03.jpg

Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt - Red

ih_red_01.jpg

ih_red_03.jpg

Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt - Navy

ih_blue_01.jpg

ih_blue_03.jpg

Iron Heart Heavy Selvedge Chambray Workshirt

ih_chambray_01.jpg

ih_chambray_03.jpg

ih_chambray_04.jpg

If I'm a size 42 in Flat Head (specifically the red herringbone workshirt) should I get a Medium in the IH Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt? Never owned any Iron Heart before. Also could someone comment on the fit differences? Are Iron Heart shirts cut similarly (in terms of body length/ sleeve length?)... the FH shirt I owned is no longer up or else I'd just compare measurements myself. Thanks.

If I'm a size 42 in Flat Head (specifically the red herringbone workshirt) should I get a Medium in the IH Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt? Never owned any Iron Heart before. Also could someone comment on the fit differences? Are Iron Heart shirts cut similarly (in terms of body length/ sleeve length?)... the FH shirt I owned is no longer up or else I'd just compare measurements myself. Thanks.

Iron Heart shirt silhouettes tend to be a bit more full cut and the sleeves are longer. If you're a 42 in Flat Head i'd go for a Medium in Iron Heart.

Hey Kiya, did you say you got a restock of the super black riders jacket? I need a 40 please.

We got shortshipped the 40, we'll have a 40 hopefully in about two or three weeks, the new run should be done shortly.

Kiya did I miss the boat again on the 301s in a 29??

Any stock at sf or ny? Hope all's well man.

We didn't get any size 29's still waiting for them, hopefully in our next shipment.

Kiya,

Was the Flat Head 8005a a one-time event, or will you be receiving more? And if so, any ideas when? Thanks!

No more of those, that was a seasonal release for F/W09.

Skull 5010 6x6 restock just showed up, available now at SESF and in our webstore along with the new 5000XX Skull 15th Anniversary Jean:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70

Your reshipped package went out just a few minutes ago.

So is this the package you sent that got returned to you or is this from the restock of the Iron Heart jeans?

Yeah, the tracking is updated, don't think it's going to reach here on the fifth but hope it reaches before my trip. :D

are the skulls available at the NY store as well? more specifically in a 27?

Skull's jeans are only available at SESF and in our online store.

So is this the package you sent that got returned to you or is this from the restock of the Iron Heart jeans?

Yeah, the tracking is updated, don't think it's going to reach here on the fifth but hope it reaches before my trip. :D

This was a reshipment from the new shipment we received, we filed a claim for the lost one.

We didn't get any size 29's still waiting for them, hopefully in our next shipment.

good to hear. I'll keep an eye out then. if you have any idea when they'll be in, let me know if you can. I'm definitely down for a pair, don't wanna miss out this time, assuming AUD doesn't go into freefall!