Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

will the flathead type II jackets ever be coming back?

I'm looking for a denim jacket in a M-ish size...

can I look for something in the future to satiate my wants?

We should have a new run of those ready at both stores sometime this summer.

Kiya, a while back you said a Flat Head BSP restock was coming sometime in June, but it looks like they were already restocked. As my size - 32 - is already sold out, I was wondering, was this just an early restock, or is there another coming in June?

Kiya, a while back you said a Flat Head BSP restock was coming sometime in June, but it looks like they were already restocked. As my size - 32 - is already sold out, I was wondering, was this just an early restock, or is there another coming in June?

The restock came in two days ago, we'll have another restock on June 5th.

Kiya what can you recommend for these measurements:

waist: between 32 & 33 (depends on rise)

thigh: 12.2

leg opening: ~8

thanks in advance

Hands down, Flat Head SE05BSP. I'd call it a mid rise so buy a 33... It'll shrink a bit but will stretch out pretty easily. My 34 is:

waist: 34

leg opening: 8

Kiya what can you recommend for these measurements:

waist: between 32 & 33 (depends on rise)

leg opening: ~8

thanks in advance

Get new Strike Gold!

I've touched in when i was at Klax-on. amazing stuff! I'm suprised they are not selling out that fast....

Hey Kiya, I saw you In Harajuku on Friday, in front of Omotesando Hills.

I was going to shout out but by the time my brain got into gear and recognised you I would have looked like a stalker running down the street.

The RJB shop in Daikanyama is pretty nice!

Once again, Selfedge never fails at being the shit. Just received a package of Ironheart goodies today that shipped on Friday. Mad props to Gino, Derek, and Kiya!!!

Strike Gold denim to be acquired next??? Hmm......

I ordered my Iron Heart 301S during the sale earlier this month and mine is still lost some where. . . :(

Kiya promised the fifth of June though. :)

I know I am very late, but none left in my size. :( That model is my favorite SE collab so far. If anyone wants to part with a 29 indigo, hit me up.

Maybe a PBJ collab in the future?

Its self edge man, not BiG.

check this page out if you want PBJ....

*shout out to gordon for his excellent service

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=9&Itemid=28

Hey Kiya, Will any of the June 5th BSP restock make its way to the NYC shop? Also, a 32 in the SEXFH05 fits me perfect...should I go 33 or 34 in the BSPs? Sorry, I know I could probably figure it out by reading back a bunch of pages, but theres a few conflicting answers....Thanks!

For the record those are NOT a SE collab.

They're Alden x Leather Soul saddle shoes and the pants are Self Edge x Toyo jungle cloth pants.

There will be a four way collaboration coming out next year between Self Edge, Leather Soul, Alden, and Iron Heart, but we're very far off on that one.

Hey, Mom and I had South Indian food at DOSA in The Mission, SF today -- just a stone's throw from SESF on Valencia Street. Happened to run into Ginno and Derek. Excuse the red dribble on my t-shirt (it's from the yummy beet soup at DOSA) but this is otherwise a great pic. Ginno and Derek are super sweet and attractive fellas...plus, they sure do know their denim. They've sold me a shitload of Iron Heart, not one iota of which I regret !

4651233926_29e4605521_b.jpg

What did you buy Shubz?..

Seul - Nothing. Ginno and Derek were just chillin outside of the SESF storefront and I happened to run into them on Valencia St. on the way back from DOSA. I didn't go into the store (yes, I have that kind of discipline !).

Im pretty sure Kiya will sort it all out indeed.

I am pretty sure he would. It's just that since the start of May until today there is no update in the tracking and it's my first time experiencing a missing package from purchasing online. I didn't face this problem from other online purchases before or even the previous purchases I made from Self Edge.

I don't know if it's possible to reach me by the fifth of June as there's still no update. Just hope it will be here before I leave my country for a holiday, if not, I don't know where the package will be or when will I receive it.