Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Alright then. Will the selfedge.com inventory be updated with the NYC store inventory?

This:

kiya, will the stock available in SENY, be put up in the online store as well?
No, SENY's stock is only for SENY.

If you want something from the NY location you can place a phone order, shipping is still free worldwide.

(10 char)

does the 15% off extend to free beer? do you have any idea how the fit is on the sample pants you produced? will you play my copy of MASK 500 if i bring it down?

Whow, you just weirded me out.

You from the IDM list?

The sample pants are a slim straight fit, but they're in SF.

Motherfucking Lance McGannon.

You should come by the shop, we could probably talk about the golden years of IDM for a bit...

As a reminder...

Self Edge New York Opening Party, Sale, & Video

Self Edge New York is open for business and we're having an opening party to celebrate this Sunday, August 9th, between 2pm and 8pm with beer for all and specials on many of the lines we carry.

Come by Self Edge New York for some drinks and enjoy a 15% off sale. We're not leaving our original San Francisco store or our online customers out of this, the 15% off sale will be honored at SENY, SESF, and our online store.

We've got a great stock of some very popular items from Mister Freedom and the Self Edge line, some new shirts from both Real Japan Blues and Dry Bones, beautiful new 3sixteen by Quoddy shoes and US made canvas and leather bags, a new jean model from Sugar Cane and more.

Our good friend Kellen Dengler has produced our first Self Edge video with music by Deke Dickerson, go here for our moving picture show:

Self Edge New York Video

Self Edge New York Opening Party & Sale

Sunday, August 9th - 2pm to 8pm

Self Edge San Francisco In-Store Sale

Sunday, August 9th, Noon to 5pm

Self Edge Online Store Sale

Starts 9am (PST) Sunday, August 9th

Ends Noon (PST) Monday, August 10th

Sale in-store and online will be 15% off. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Sunday August 9th, the coupon code will be good until Noon the following day (Monday, August 10th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off along with free shipping worldwide: DenimCoastToCoast

GrandOpeningFlyer-1-711781.jpg

_MG_1825-711858.jpg

_MG_1810-709306.jpg

_MG_1831-709215.jpg

Hey Kiya... I was browsing the SC shirts...

The pin check SS shirt measurement for XL says 44 inch chest. Is this the actual measurement, because it's actually smaller than vari's measurement for size L in similar shirts.

Cheers man, enjoy the party

Fresco,

No idea, we measure the shirts ourselves. Our measurement on that should be correct as far as i know.

Off the top of my head i'm not sure, i'd measure them again but i've got 400 people in the NY store right now.

stopped by a couple of hours ago, but the wife got antsy cause the place was so crowded, and we left. i was the guy in black t, blue ball cap, PBJ jeans and black buzz rickson sneakers.

kiya gave me a funny look like he thought he knew me from somewhere, but he was busy and i didn't interrupt to chat.

i've got 400 people in the NY store right now.

I hope they've bought up the rest of the MFSC CPOs so I'm not longer tempted.

I am on my blackberry right now. Shit is wrapping up here at the SENY party and it was hella tight. It was the dopest, flyest, OG, pimp, player, hardcore muthafuckin shit. A buddy of mine just lifted about $2500 out the front door of the store and I am heading to the bathroom to bust out an upper tanker. I fucking drank all their beer, stole all their girls (not many to steal, but fuckin stole them anyway, even the fat ones), clowned their style, and now I will leave my breakfast in the upper tank of their toilet.

Fuckin, the dudes from BIG came over and it fuckin looked like the sharks and the jets from west side story. Dancin and singing and muthafuckin gangbangin. I took a switchblade to the gut, but luckily I had my MFSCxTeflon CPO shirt on (fuckin snagged it for 15% off). Shit saved my ass.

Anyways, Big Ups to my NY dudes. I didn't mean to steal all the chicks, but shits gonna happen. I gots to head back to cali and hold it down.