Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

when can we expect a restock on the sugar cane okinawa

We actually have a full size run of the Okinawas in stock from waist 30-38 at SENY. Give us a call at 212.388.0079 if you'd like to order them over the phone.

Ordered the mister freedom bandana on Friday recieved in south Carolina today! Fuck yes for self edge new York! Also, kiya said august 9th in a Twitter message for opening party? Confirm?

Can you throw a pic of it up on here? Also, what did it run you?

How do I get the cap in the NYC pic?

Those caps are insane, lined with Liberty of London fabric. Call the NY store to place a phone order.

It's gonna be Party Time on August 9th in New York.

2pm to 8pm, day party, massive Superfuture representation will be there.

Book your tickets, it's gonna be a good one.

Zissou, been trying to figure out howto put an iPhone image onto sufu with no actual computer access but alas! Also it ran me 65 bucks and is number 25. It's the anchor logo and the new "moustache" logo with a big mf sign in the middle with self edge new York printed around the outside. I have it hanging on my wall, also see you all the 9th!!

Zissou, been trying to figure out howto put an iPhone image onto sufu with no actual computer access but alas! Also it ran me 65 bucks and is number 25. It's the anchor logo and the new "moustache" logo with a big mf sign in the middle with self edge new York printed around the outside. I have it hanging on my wall, also see you all the 9th!!

Upload the picture to flickr. If you login to flickr, you can get a unique email address to send photos to your profile...and then you can copy/paste the link into the forum.

kiya, will the stock available in SENY, be put up in the online store as well?

No, SENY's stock is only for SENY.

If you want something from the NY location you can place a phone order, shipping is still free worldwide.

Step 1. Birthday on August 8th

Step 2. Collect birthday money

Step 3. Go to SENY party on the 9th with said money

Step 4. ???

Step 5. Profit

Hah. My birthday is the 8th as well, but I'm not getting enough birthday money for a ticket east. Would have been perfect as I have family in CT.

That bandana looks amazing, kiya. It just might have to be a present to myself.