Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya,

Any word on a restock of those Flathead rings?

Should be in about three weeks,

hey kiya, any idea when the flat head woven black leather reigns are coming in? seems like this question keeps getting ignored

We're still waiting for them, they were having a bit of a supply problem getting the exact leather they needed to make the black ones because it's made of Kangaroo leather, not cowhide. Should be back in early April.

Any F380 restocks in the near future?

Should be tomorrow.

Hello, does Self Edge sell gift cards at the store? Im gonna ask my grandma to get one for my birthday if yes since she lives close by.

Yup, we sell gift cards, they come in any amount, she can buy them at the store.

it is stronger than a normal stitch.
thats what i thought but mauro said a chain stitch is just as strong as a straight stitch

To my knowledge a chain stitch is actually weaker than a regular straight stitch, but it is preferred by denim aficionados for its timelessness and the fact that it gives you wonderful "roping".

Plus it just looks down right cool. So thick and nice.

Do you like ugly thin stitching on the bottom of your manly and burly Japanese denim? I do not.

To my knowledge a chain stitch is actually weaker than a regular straight stitch, but it is preferred by denim aficionados for its timelessness and the fact that it gives you wonderful "roping".

Plus it just looks down right cool. So thick and nice.

Do you like ugly thin stitching on the bottom of your manly and burly Japanese denim? I do not.

i stand corrected. I've always assumed that the chainstitch would be stronger. Lol no one's gonna check what kind of stitching you have

kiya,

I received my pair of 1001's today. I think I should have sized down... Any chance that you're getting a restock of the 1001's too?

But you tried them on in the store and we determined your correct size, right?

They shrink one entire size after a hot soak.

hey Kiya, when you are going to re-stock everything?

Please post an itemized list of everything that you will be re-stocking in the next 6 - 8 months with firm timelines. I know that you post these things on the SE blog when they do arrive, but I need to sell a shitload of plasma to get the SuperLimited shirt I want, and I need to bulk up and prep for that.

Also Kiya, I'd like an itemized list of every garment you own, personally, so that I can compare my closet to yours and cry a little, on the inside.

thanks.

also, +rep to Sidney for changing his avatar to the historic photo of the first time he met CottonDuck in person, in the changing room at SE.

Any more 13oz denim in the works or is the sexsc06 pretty much it? Thanks.

That's going to be it for denim at that weight..

But you tried them on in the store and we determined your correct size, right?

They shrink one entire size after a hot soak.

No, I purchased them online. I think you suggested that I was a 31 in most of the denim you carry but the consensus in the Flat Head thread said to go with a 32 in the 1001.

My main concern is the fit in the top block. There's tons of room right now (i.e. If I had a footlong cock and balls the size of eggs I'd have enough room, maybe with room for a diaper too). I think I'd need to shrink 1" across the hips...

The 16oz 1XXX series denim also has a track record of stretching a lot, so even if these shrink down to a good fit I'm worried about them stretching back to the presoak dimensions...

Will a restock of FH 1001 happen soon?

Yes, it happened about 12 hours ago, but whatever is missing sold out early in the day.