Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Beatle,

Diesel was still a bit cranky when we took the photos.. He had just woken up and hadn't had his single origin organic single crop fair trade Rwanda Musasa espresso yet.

Beatle,

Diesel was still a bit cranky when we took the photos.. He had just woken up and hadn't had his single origin organic single crop fair trade Rwanda Musasa espresso yet.

Ah...lack of coffein ..that explains it...

I know this is a long shot, but anybody willing to part with this shirt in size 44? :P

IMG_0592-1-790931.jpg

I demand a restock! :D

the only thing i like abt being in this side of the world...

i can wake up from a big night and still be in time for the flash sale...

man i need a french bulldog now... with a custom shirt of course... kiya tell me who your tailor is...

Just wondering Kiya, when are you restocking your Imperial section, specifically the Shearer jeans. Thanks.

This Wednesday, July 16th.

Diesel, the Self Edge French Bulldog, just got the design and final prototype of his Cone Black Seed White Oak Chambray Cape finished complete with vintage buttons and Japanese pig print fabric making it completely reversible.

To celebrate this momentous feat he's issuing a coupon for 17% off everything in the Self Edge online store for the next six hours. Why 17%? We're not sure, Diesel can't talk yet.

And anyway, he's too busy working on the SEXTW07, his signature jean with Triple Works (Iron Heart)...

The coupon code is: ChambrayDogCape

For 17% off everything in the online store, with free shipping worldwide still included.

Ends at 4pm (PST) today.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop

Check out the Cone Denim Chambray Rerversible Cape!

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

I love french bulldogs. When are you going to make one for a 100lb black lab? Thats what I need. Nice pick up.

Both those shirts were two of our favorite shirts of the past few months...

We finally were able to get a restock of the long sleeve version of the Flat Head sawtooth a few weeks ago too...

Kiya, roughly how long would it take to ship to the UK from SF?

Normally between 4 and 7 business days.

Any restocks of F310/3001s coming up?

We're getting a couple of sizes on thursday.

Kiya - Will a XL tan Iron Heart belt be big enough for sz. 38 jeans?

Also, read on twitter that you saw the samples for the new Mr. Freedom collection. Will he be doing another chamray shirt? Missed out on the last one.

Yes, the XL IH belt should work for you.

No more Mister Freedom Chambray for Fall... the collection is beyond words, but there is no chambray.