Denime

Which '66 are you enquiring about?

'The Real Basic' 66 - ref 50110015 from the regular line-up (e.g 'new' Denime, as in the company), or the 'New' 66 - ref 50100075?

The 50100075, are the ones I'm talking about. On the blueowl site, they waist measures 34.5 inches on a size 30 with a shrinkage of 1-2 inches. Can I possibly expect 2-3 inches? Edited by noobedloser

Lovely pair Michel! Any damages on the pair?

Thanks T!

They're holding up amazingly well, i only had to reinforce the top button hole twice and some of the other buttonholes.

Just this week i noticed a thread on the crotch unraveling a bit, but nothing serious yet.

Well it does say so on the flasher, and the Japanese are usually pretty honest in their discriptions, so i'm assuming it is organic.

Then again, for example some Joe McCoy jeans say Illinois on the patch, but i highly doubt they were made in Illinois...

You would assume so. But then one could mention the denim woven by old "levi's looms" like Yamane said and the "Made in the US" like the first Samurai jeans had on the patch...

Maybe it is only a metaphorical way of saying "very natural cotton" has been used :D

I guess that is something we won't find out

Well i'm expecting you to post pics of the Tokyo ed. again when it's worn in ;)

In the meantime i can really enjoy to look at new pairs, especially unique ones that don't come by that often.