Denime

yay thank you y'all haha 

to be honest with you guys i have been reading this post since 2008 or 2009 even before the contest and i learned a lotttttttttt from you guys just too lazy to make up an account upload picture n things n i decided i should share my things to give back this awesome community

found this under my closet can i post it here it related to denime still haha :P

IMG_5135_zps8011fca3.jpg

shoulda press it before i shot  :laugh:

Edited by bunnup

Thx guys!

I thought I should take the opportunity if 2 nearly new pairs to make comparison pics of the XX denim from the new Denime and from the old Denime (Shins).

New Denime XX always on the left, Denime 66XX (Shins) on the right

13959268539_ec6f71a7e6_z.jpg

14143047252_e80b8b669a_z.jpg

14166004303_9e427538a8_z.jpg

14146122954_7d0d6789ca_z.jpg

As you see, the old Denime XX denim is a tad darker than the new one. But overall they are quite similar in texture and structure. Fading-wise we might see soon with a little bit of help from others ;)

Yes, I was talking about the real basic 66 not the Blue Owl ones, ie the ones with the 4 button fly, not the 3 button ones that Blue Owl has.

I had some slightly used 20th anniversary Denime's in with what was supposed to be a 34 inch waist but it was nowhere near that and they were so tight they unwearable. So, I was hoping if I got the 36 inch ones and gave them a good going over in the washing machine they might go to a 35-ish and I'd be good to go but that type of light denim can be so stretchy...

thanks mate :) , glad that you got yours as well .... now we just need to hope fedex doesn't send us both a customs bill

the denim is beautiful raw , quite a tight weave with a little hair and i know there only going to get better after the soak  

yes mate , got them from and-japan . im not sure about the product number hoggy , but they are the 66xx model 

Edited by Flash

ill have some up tonight , i tried them on this morning ( still pretty damp ) and they have really slimmed down from the pre soak fit . All i need now is another inch or so shrinkage in the inseam and im good 

14.25oz to be exact

Honestly, that is the first time I see that weight stated.

So I dug a bit and the general consense is, that the (old) Denime XX denim weighs 14,5oz (which is they weight I really remembered)

@flash: Now show us those fantastic fit pics! ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK