Sign in to follow this  
snchz

First Annual Indigo Invitational Fade Contest

Posted (edited)
Hi guys,

The "FIRST ANNUAL INDIGO INVITATIONAL" Denim fade contest starts on 1st June.

The main sponsor (Redcast Heritage) will give the winner a 300 EURO gift certificate. The second place will be rewarded with a USD 300 gift certificate courtesy of the guys from SoSoso Brothers.

If you want to participate, join the Facebook group called "First Annual Indigo Invitational - In the Raw": https://www.facebook.com/groups/2409349382635771/about/  The rulebook and all the info is there.

We´re looking forward to seeing your fades!
Edited by snchz

This is probably not appropriate but I have mailed so so brothers many a time and had no response but I purchased some 21 oz denim on one of their kick starters and its been maybe two years or longer and Iv still not got my jeans or a reply so your second sponsor is dubious .

15 minutes ago, louisbosco said:

tempting. can you start late?

Lots of questions about late entry. We'll be allowing entry until July 15th. If you know you're going to be starting late, send an email to [email protected]

3 hours ago, louisbosco said:

tempting. can you start late?

I agree w/ what Louis said. I'm in the DWC2 unti later this fall. Might have been more feasible if it started after the DWC2... 

8 hours ago, mpukas said:

I agree w/ what Louis said. I'm in the DWC2 unti later this fall. Might have been more feasible if it started after the DWC2... 

same here. although i might consider joining but wear it lesser till after DWC2. although this is only a year long so...