Xu Jianfeng

Fakcronym making tommow comes today

sort-of self call out post

I bought this J55-MP off Grailed a few months ago... and just heard that it might be fake. At first I thought no one would copy J55-MP but on close inspection and next to my (authentic) LA5-MP I now believe it to be a total fake... 
Wh7NLd2.jpg
Link to album

tl:dr - think i got scammed bros

Edited by awex

30 minutes ago, awex said:

sort-of self call out post

I bought this J55-MP off Grailed a few months ago... and just heard that it might be fake. At first I thought no one would copy J55-MP but on close inspection and next to my (authentic) LA5-MP I now have my doubts. If its fake, its certainly a good fake, as I haven't noticed it among the rest of my acr for however many wears now. 
Wh7NLd2.jpg
Link to album

question remains: did the seller on grailed know? can I get a refund 5 months after purchase? answer to both probably not!!

tl:dr - think i got scammed bros fuuuuuck

Sad bout it man!

but i forget wether post here otherwise post on my IG indeed there are cheap fake nemen stuffs especially these two model in China, which I certainly met on internet whiles ago, they sale for like 50 bucks for shirt and 100 for jacket.

Open the case immediately if you got any uncertainty. 

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

@awex you should certainly approach grailed, they must have some sort of recourse for buyers purchasing counterfeit goods, it wouldn't be something they would want happen on their platform. you also have a period of six months to dispute a purchase with paypal, would also take it up with them.

On 9/21/2018 at 6:34 PM, blakebru97 said:

Hey guys im reporting a listing of the j58 that went up on grailed recently. 

https://www.grailed.com/listings/6567563-Acronym-J58-WS-WINDSTOPPER-CLIMASHIELD-LINER-JACKETimage.thumb.png.ca50acc6902b44169ae41cd0e55d7743.png

image.thumb.png.c5f5a9b32d4cfcfac2a8be03a73090e8.png

image.thumb.png.fa31720b33a9e50692fabc4ac8de7df1.png

I asked where he got i and he said off ebay from italian listing, i did some digging and found it 

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/ACRONYM-J58-WS-Windstopper-Climashield-Liner-Jacket-/273429534635 

i showed him the link and he Blocked me lol

the bag is also a dead give away and bag size tag 

i also did a comparison of my friends authentic one and the fakes tags material percentages are off, it also says POLYAMIDE instead of polyester. 

here is my friends tag The listing got taken down while posting this lol

but be careful out there this is a very good fake

Pretty sure this is the same fake on this ebay listing, same creases and everything.

Beware:

https://www.grailed.com/listings/7460605-Acronym-J58-WS

Edited by Mixture