Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

^

fucking nothing, that's why my pair is stuck. how naif is that...:blink:
I'm pretty sure your pair is stuck in customs. I foresee another custom's rodeo for the German cowboy ; )

TCB could use to great effect the help of someone knowledgeable about English and commerce.

Io4G8zEh.png?2

to whom enquired about EMS tracking, there's been some sort of bank holiday in Japan (?) and Inoue's wife is back home visiting family, she will send the tracking once back in the factory.

4 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

news:

1. my pair still stuck in customs
  2. our Japanese hero Uncle Karl will join the second, triumphant installment of the 20s feline contest saga
  3. Spunkey surfaced on planet earth, his pair hopefully will soon travel back to the holy mother land

4.  Did Inoue respond about my pair?

5 minutes ago, garden gnomes in space said:

4.  Did Inoue respond about my pair?

not yet. he replied to one single whatsapp today after I sent several.
I'll send him a few dead horse head gifs now, see if that arises interest : )

11 minutes ago, nycsurfer530 said:

Oy vey, sorry about all the customs fiascos, hopefully the American participants to get too much of a head start. 

as long as Karl doesn't get too much of a head start I'm fine!

7 minutes ago, nycsurfer530 said:

this may be a question for a later date, and doesn't affect my enthusiasm one way or another, but is regiment still ponying up on prizes or are we competing for pride? 

As far as I'm concerned nothing has changed on that aspect.

5 minutes ago, MasonAlexander said:

This thread has been so fun and exciting again the last few days.

Almost makes me wish that I was back in the mix!

Good luck everybody! And Congratulations on the imminent victory Karl ! Hahahaha

Definitely my favorite thread to watch. Wish I'd gotten in on the ground floor.

3 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

^

fucking nothing, that's why my pair is stuck. how naif is that...:blink:
I'm pretty sure your pair is stuck in customs. I foresee another custom's rodeo for the German cowboy ; )

TCB could use to great effect the help of someone knowledgeable about English and commerce.

Fuck indeed, this isn't good at all since the only document I have regarding those jeans is the invoice from back when that says many fistfuls of dollars on it. God dammit, you even told him what values to declare IIRC. It's not even marked as a return or exchange (or even sample) and "gift" just doesn't fly nowadays. Now it's my turn to be ticked off a bit in this thread :rolleyes: 

34 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

Fuck indeed, this isn't good at all since the only document I have regarding those jeans is the invoice from back when that says many fistfuls of dollars on it. God dammit, you even told him what values to declare IIRC. It's not even marked as a return or exchange (or even sample) and "gift" just doesn't fly nowadays. Now it's my turn to be ticked off a bit in this thread :rolleyes: 

and that invoice was issued from a different company in a different country too.

Just ask Inoue to make you a new invoice, that's how I've done it when my parcels have been stuck. Hope it works this time too. 

Edit: seems like they're on the move from Stockholm now. Woop woop.

Edited by Bobbo

I had the German customs officers asking to see documents regarding the payment - not only the invoice...

(You could also try to explain to the customs official that these are the replacement pair for the initial pair after they had to be returned due to copy right infringement - I bet they find that funny, not.)

Edited by Foxy2

Yeah, have to somehow explain that it's a return / replacement, but since the first pair cleared customs without a hitch there's no documentation about anything. I guess I'll see.

And yes they want to see proof of what you payed, not just some invoice. PayPal email or something like that is what they like best.

I'm guessing our Artisan is very busy. He's not one for answering emails or Instagram pm's. I was hoping to piggy back an additional purchase into my package.  After a few attempts at contact I'll accept my participation in that great internet purchasing pastime, "the waiting game".

"inauspicious" is my word of the week.

1 hour ago, Topgearskin said:

I'm guessing our Artisan is very busy. He's not one for answering emails or Instagram pm's. I was hoping to piggy back an additional purchase into my package.  After a few attempts at contact I'll accept my participation in that great internet purchasing pastime, "the waiting game".

"inauspicious" is my word of the week.

I too wanted to buy a hat, he forgot about it and reminded when it was too late..

14 minutes ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

i am so sorry to hear about many euro customs troubles: UK borders seems much more lax on this at least...

I haven't even received a notification from customs yet so who knows, there's still a tiny chance they might just sail through.

mine are past Russian Customs since yesterday, but this doesn't mean much - it could very well take until early next week for EMS Russia to find the way to my office...