TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

It was a pleasure to meet & see Volvo and his band on stage. It was pure coincidence - hadn't I broken my arm I would have been out of town already. WhileI was getting a beer I heard the last tunes of his band and noticed the jeans & vest and then recalled he spoke about coming to nuremberg. Crazy, as the city was packed with peopleand stages. I hope you enjoyed your time here, I'm very proud of my hometown after all.

I've moved for the second time this summer, hopefully it settles down now so I can start posting more often again. Anyway, it feels good to finally be able to have a (or two) good cup of coffee again after having it boxed up during the summer. 

20427943501_1918f798ef_z.jpg

19799094394_2903157325_z.jpg

Kitchen view:

20413104972_7068ddb02d_z.jpg

And of course, Premier League kicked off yesterday. Nice to start with 3 points unlike last year, though I felt like we clearly lacked pace and creativity in the final third.

20233755658_985138d0a3_z.jpg

The best tapas place in town - Indigo - is located close to my new apartment. It's located in the bottom floor and doesn't look like much but I quite like it. Wish I could afford to go there more often. 

20427943761_cc1f7dedfa_z.jpg

And a bit of TCB action to make all this denim related:

20233755348_eef2fecd87_z.jpg

Hope you're all having a good weekend so far!

It's a little quiet around these parts, where is everybody at?

I'm going to Copenhagen next weekend so it was about time to mend my TCB's, crotch seams had started to unravel quite a bit but now they are good to go again. Anyone got good tips for drinks, food, fun?

20605467606_65ef802f8f_z.jpg

My beloved IFK Norrköping came to town last weekend so I headed over to the away stands - we mauled Örebro completely. The Swedish league is really intense right now (since we start the season in spring and finish in october), there's only 5 points difference between the leading teams and being 6th with 10 games to go. Norrköping can go up in the lead if they win tomorrow. We haven't won the league since 1989 and have pretty much been crap ever since.

20443730010_a02fbbf6a6_z.jpg

20009164904_3821e24baf_z.jpg

I got this book the other day, seems promising so far:

20443730500_0df39c943e_z.jpg

And some TCB love because there can never be too much

20445032079_8ef1d20e46_z.jpg

20605468336_a22d9fdc5b_z.jpg

Just giving my pair another 60*c wash at the minute.. tomorrow I'll take them to a local tailor for the first run of repairs. I'll have the crotch the backpockets and a couple other stress points re stitched with poly cotton. Still didn't make up my mind whether to repair the concho hole or leave it as is til I'll send the jeans to someone who coud repair it with a darning machine.

theres this thing called Aeropress 

edit*  sorry, my daughter was trying to help me type so I had to submit real quick.  Aeropress is like a French press but for espresso.  check it out, might be what you need.  http://www.aeropress.com/

Edited by garden gnomes in space

The Aeropress won't produce an espresso but is probably the closest you'll get from a press style coffee maker. My own opinion is that espresso is something I should leave to a barista to make for me with professional equipment. At home I make my own longer coffees using Aeropress, V60 cone filters and a French press.

good man Bobbo I'm happy having introduced a Swede into obscure and forgotten Naple styler coffee making!

I am actually flipping over all the time too as my Bacchi is broken and i am awaiting the factory to open after summer holidays.

Edited by volvo240thebest