A D I D A S

bill

Stan Smiths white/white aren't currently being sold, are they? Old pair is pretty beatup. Also looking for alternatives cause everyone's grandmother is wearing them now. :(

all whites are being sold, but not the ones you had.  they be perforated. 

Ones I had was before they came back, well I had at least 10 pairs over the years. Looking for anything that may replace them, but will eventually come back to SS when everyone has moved on. They used to be common but now every bitch with a Céline immitation coat wears them.

I like the Nike Tennis classics, tried to look for a website that sold them but no dice.

Ones I had was before they came back, well I had at least 10 pairs over the years. Looking for anything that may replace them, but will eventually come back to SS when everyone has moved on. They used to be common but now every bitch with a Céline immitation coat wears them.

I like the Nike Tennis classics, tried to look for a website that sold them but no dice.

if it makes u feel better all many people are wearing superstars now, seems like the stan smith boom is slowing

Yeah I know, they jumped ship for the same reason I'm about to but still, an in-between pair appears to be the right move. Come to think of it I do have a pair of old superstar II home.

Stan Smiths white/white aren't currently being sold, are they? Old pair is pretty beatup. Also looking for alternatives cause everyone's grandmother is wearing them now. :(

little late, but it looks like adidas made an updated version of the Rod Laver shoe. Never really liked them before, but this seems like a pretty clean white/white shoe with similar details.

KaAjbku.jpg

http://www.adidas.com/us/rod-laver-shoes/B25297.html

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/17576/adidas-stan-smith

off white

premium_full.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude