bill

A D I D A S

Stan Smiths white/white aren't currently being sold, are they? Old pair is pretty beatup. Also looking for alternatives cause everyone's grandmother is wearing them now. :(

all whites are being sold, but not the ones you had.  they be perforated. 

Ones I had was before they came back, well I had at least 10 pairs over the years. Looking for anything that may replace them, but will eventually come back to SS when everyone has moved on. They used to be common but now every bitch with a Céline immitation coat wears them.

I like the Nike Tennis classics, tried to look for a website that sold them but no dice.

Ones I had was before they came back, well I had at least 10 pairs over the years. Looking for anything that may replace them, but will eventually come back to SS when everyone has moved on. They used to be common but now every bitch with a Céline immitation coat wears them.

I like the Nike Tennis classics, tried to look for a website that sold them but no dice.

if it makes u feel better all many people are wearing superstars now, seems like the stan smith boom is slowing

Yeah I know, they jumped ship for the same reason I'm about to but still, an in-between pair appears to be the right move. Come to think of it I do have a pair of old superstar II home.

But where is spring summer 2015? They had to be released in January I believe.

Anybody knows if the Beauty&Youth Master are going to be released in Europe please?

is there a difference between normal stan smiths and stan smith vulc?

I think stan smith vulc is a non-stitched sole, may also be synthetic leather? Not entirely certain on the latter

vulc=vulcanized sole like vans

But where is spring summer 2015?

They came out in july and somebody posted the white superstars.

Anyways here's the whole collection

agNIYIG.jpg?2

Zs9Gxch.jpg?2

ViSjHwY.jpg?3

hn1O7wD.jpg?2

disappointed, I thought the gonz 80s superstars were going to be modified to be made more skateable. just all white superstars 

Are these for Hospital workers and restaurant staff?

they're actually shoes 4 crews x juun.j fw15 my b

Stan Smiths white/white aren't currently being sold, are they? Old pair is pretty beatup. Also looking for alternatives cause everyone's grandmother is wearing them now. :(

little late, but it looks like adidas made an updated version of the Rod Laver shoe. Never really liked them before, but this seems like a pretty clean white/white shoe with similar details.

KaAjbku.jpg

http://www.adidas.com/us/rod-laver-shoes/B25297.html

Non adidas site where I can kop this?

^^ i was gonna pick a pair up right after you posted the link.. just assumed they would still be there in a few days. jokes on me.

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/17576/adidas-stan-smith

off white

premium_full.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Nice those, when are they released ?

On the 14th at alota fuckin places so dun worry

white mting stans

what a disappointment

wecopw4gcsaafqezyvfc.jpg

kotqkprcohevxjhfqaok.jpg