A D I D A S

bill

do the raf stan smiths actually warrant the higher cost? The materials look identical? I could see if they were nappa leather and entirely lined in leather, but if it's just brand name I'm gonna pass. My coworkers been rocking the stan classics and I gotta say they look great...

Had the yohji stans myself. Three stripe tassels suck dick

oh i thought u  just owned the "y's super position wt."  

image-33.jpg

they suck dick just as much as the y's stans

Edited by SSchadenfreude

that's what I meant.

the super pos.

not really. I yanked the tassels out and they look fine now & work well with a lot of fits.. just the draping string that 'sucked dick' tbh..

what???  super positions and stan smiths are different.  you claim you have the y's 

stan smiths, when clearly ur wearing the super positions. 

Had the yohji stans myself. Three stripe tassels suck dick

haha

I took a look at the RS Stan Smith model and I really struggle to find the value. No notable differences in materials or quality. I wanted to get a pair but after handling them I don't think I can do it.

do the raf stan smiths actually warrant the higher cost? The materials look identical? I could see if they were nappa leather and entirely lined in leather, but if it's just brand name I'm gonna pass. My coworkers been rocking the stan classics and I gotta say they look great...

I took a look at the RS Stan Smith model and I really struggle to find the value. No notable differences in materials or quality. I wanted to get a pair but after handling them I don't think I can do it.

So they weren't different at all from a materials standpoint? Thats depressing...

I bought ss14 rafdidas with the snap covered lace and one of the snaps broke after 3 wears. lol. Its not the end of the world because you cant notice it when the other snap is done up but between the weird sizing and low quality I think I'm done with these collabos. 

All white with off white laces and off white pony fur heel tab would be boss. Too bad customs are never offered in Australia.

yeah i didn't know whether i wanted the specs u just posted or 2 do black tongue detail w/ black pony hair.

btw maybe i missed it, but does anyone know the production turn around time??

• 2 weeks later...