WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

<3 memes!

follow 4 follow

http://jamiesclothesblog.tumblr.com/

wow deux when did u grow a full foot and move to an actual first world country?

Edited by ver

I was bout to say shut the fuck up and post fits... Then I saw this

haha follow me on tumblr guys i have a really cute blog its of rick owens runway shows, funny memes, cute chinese girls, black and white photography, etc. i have pretty unique taste hha

SLwGP0M.jpg

So keep talking shit

Those pants look far more flattering than anything I've seen you wear before, but the jacket seems a little out of place, perhaps something more voluminous would complement this more 

Yeah, I've got something with a bit more room on the way.

idgi how was i once suspended for saying the nword as a black male?

this autist is roaming free after callin superfuture users faggots, spamming the same pic for unknown reasons and he has openly shared that he has no need to be nice on sufu because grailed exists and he has no use for the marketplace... like how does moderation work exactly? u guys pickin favorites? 

lmk what the fuck is going on and have a blessed evening 

hurt

this autist is roaming free after callin superfuture users faggots, spamming the same pic for unknown reasons and he has openly shared that he has no need to be nice on sufu because grailed exists and he has no use for the marketplace... like how does moderation work exactly? u guys pickin favorites? 

This. He's just here to harass people and be unpleasant, he's already contravened a bunch of rules - can't we just ban him already?

idgi how was i once suspended for saying the nword as a black male?

uhhh are u implying its ok for black people to say that HORRIBLE, OPPRESSIVE, DISGUSTING WORD? i, as a black male myself, find the word in its entirety, whether it is uttered by black or white, to be amongst the most foulest affronts to humanity since the holocaust.

it sickens me to my very core to hear our people evoke the word so flippantly, so carelessly, don't they know what we've suffered? uhh it just makes me sick to my stomach, serious trigger warning next time you say it please.

Stop these crackas

E1E5VWu.jpg

i wouldnt go so far as to say that but, as a black male and a victim of systematic white privilege and oppression, i dont think theres anything wrong with the occasional white pig getting the beat down his ancestors shoudlve gotten.

no hate just saying, yknow, i feel like a lot of people in the black community feel this way but we're too afraid to say it cause of the NWO and NSA but fuck it yknow im keepen it real.

When did Britain suddenly become a first world country?

it's remembrance day fool

urTUDkQ.jpg