WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

it wasn't my room!! it was my sister's room!

protest too much..

also would have been great if you could find that one that waywt satan omen death did where it was like urs except it was in a better room (also not hers) and way more trashed

it was like a floor made of discarded clothing

Edited by whitney

nope. it just looks shitty. he got hairs over his socks and bad bikini thighs. Don't forget you on a male dominated forum where nobody wants to see when he sits. 

fuck you says my gay friends.  

who cares. you look like shit

Edited by TernLef

neg'ers here can live in a fashion vacuum all they want on this, but men wearing skirts ain't catching on and doesn't look good.

fashion vacuum? we're not living in a vacuum, we are real people with real opinions who live in the real world.

clothes should really not be divided into being for men or women, they are just shapes of fabric to envelope a physical body. anything and everything has the possibility to be executed well. it is all a matter of taste.

i think a lot of ppl rep skirt fits (n other fits w dudes in typically feminine clothes) for little purpose other than giving off the impression they're some super open-minded individual totally down w breaking ~gender boundaries~ as a #fashion statement w/o considering if it actually looks good first...

trouble's fit is dope tho