WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Looser neckline, longer white tee would be nicer I think.  

and I def. don't think those sneakers are the right choice although I'm hard-pressed to suggest something better.

2nd fit has the strongest silhouette.  Sub out BW's for AF1's or something tho.

neckline is a regular crew neckline , somehow looks like tight v neck in this. Imo the circle is fine but cheers, and i just wanted to wear BW because i got em recently and just not taken em off lel.. appreciate other footwear might look better idk what though

Edited by sundance

I don't want to criticize u for lookin dressed by internet status (cuz i probably am more so) but wearing an over the top acronym techninja cape and taking pics in ur bedroom mirror aren't really vibing together for me. I sense suburban highschool clashing with urban techwear u know what i mean?

props for actually buying that thing though, and double props for actually posting a pic of u wearing it, cuz your 1 of 2 ppl I've only ever seen so far wearing it minus the designer himself, but u could do it more justice. the 2nd pic is a bit better, and I probably wouldn't have negged u had i refreshed the page after u edited your post.

and trainerendors suck

mpc going menswear, nevar forget the rick days and bmx biking in dank warehouses

haha i am still wearing rick (less bmx, fuck the injuries :/ ), i just sell the ridiculous surplus, i gonna post some outfits next time :P

what watch is that? i like the shape of the case.

A khaki king from hamilton, not really expensive if you find a second hand one :)

I don't want to criticize u for lookin dressed by internet status (cuz i probably am more so) but wearing an over the top acronym techninja cape and taking pics in ur bedroom mirror aren't really vibing together for me. I sense suburban highschool clashing with urban techwear u know what i mean?

props for actually buying that thing though, and double props for actually posting a pic of u wearing it, cuz your 1 of 2 ppl I've only ever seen so far wearing it minus the designer himself, but u could do it more justice. the 2nd pic is a bit better, and I probably wouldn't have negged u had i refreshed the page after u edited your post.

and trainerendors suck

Thanks, yea pics are rare (read: non-existent) of it being worn. Agreed, I actually hate my trainerendors, they're probably one of the worst constructed shoes I've ever owned - there's nothing else on the market I'm currently interested in though. Will probably grab all black qasas if they don't totally sell out before I get to them in July though. I don't really get the criticism for the bedroom mirror though, it's the only close the full length mirror in my house and I'm not so vane that I'm going to coerce a friend to take a professional photo for me. Definitely not in highschool :P 

d r e s s e d   b y   t h e   i n t e r n e t  Â©

I have no idea what you're on about, because the stock photos for the cp2 make rounds on tumblr? You might as well just say that about any hyped clothing then.

Disagreed.

Everybody here is dressed by internet because we all try to get a style by taking advice of some men around the world who share their knowledge and their feeling about clothing. everybody here, who take pictures to post them on internet is dressed by internet. the real problem is when someone is dressed FOR the internet: as a costume for Halloween but to reach upvote instead of candies.

when clothes that someone wears doesn't fit with his lifestyle is the real problem but i think we can't comments that on basis of one two pictures. ^_^

Well said, I love the jacket for all the technical features and the schoeller fabric. My environment is extremely temperamental so it's great that I can throw it on the sling and use it to hide a messenger bag from rain - also the high cowl totally cuts out the wind. Of course, besides all that I love the styling of it.

Is switching between clothing styles entirely different from swtiching between genres of music/movies and eating different styles of food? Obvious difference is that dressing is partially about how the clothes relate to you, but if you can pull off numerous cohesive styles and convey a genuine relation to each of them (which Seenmy does and Ronnel does not) - surely we can't call that person fake.

Is the suggestion that all our influences should be incorporated in one constant, individual style? I suppose that's ideal, yet similarly I like many genres of music but don't enjoy listening to them all in the same period.

Disagreed.

Everybody here is dressed by internet because we all try to get a style by taking advice of some men around the world who share their knowledge and their feeling about clothing. everybody here, who take pictures to post them on internet is dressed by internet. the real problem is when someone is dressed FOR the internet: as a costume for Halloween but to reach upvote instead of candies.

when clothes that someone wears doesn't fit with his lifestyle is the real problem but i think we can't comments that on basis of one two pictures. ^_^

While I agree with most of this, I think the part I bolded (which I've read lots of times before) is kinda silly

i think people should wear what clothes they want to lol

yeah this^

because cmon, unless you like deerblood wear tech-stuff because it works well for where you live, really most styles and aestethics will fit "your lifestyle" equally well, it's mostly just a matter of taste and preferences