What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

I haven't noticed any arm twist, but there is some nice roping on the waistband and hand openings which I I really love.

Samurai:

8665487599_4f9b0bc25d_c.jpg

8666589142_b776abe3b7_c.jpg

By the way, this is the same 15oz texas cotton denim as Samurai uses on the s0500.

Edited by Quoise1203

^^ got that jacket on the way to me as we speak. last 44 Samurai had at their HQ.

about the twist. yeah I would say that heavier denim twists less but then, brands like Fullcount, Warehouse, Denime usually have denim with a lot of leg twist. more than Samurai

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Any twisting of the arms or body of my lvc 506s was minimal to unnoticeable, and they're much lighter than anything samurai, etc are making. I think you'll be safe. And you're going to have to learn to get over leg twist to wear 95% of the jeans discussed here! ;-)

Sell one of your lesser needed organs Hog you wont get much for your liver but im sure your other ones will be worth a few quid.

Keep me in mind for the size 40 btw.

Hogg's problem is that he's all heart.

Jacket question......the back of my jacket is hitting about half an inch to an inch above my belt. Too short? I've done some looking around the Internet on proper denim jacket fits and see jackets hitting the back in all different places. I've found that to get a jacket to fit slim in the arms and chest, they are smaller and shorter in the length. When I get a length that falls to my belt, the overall jacket just looks too big. Anyhow, any input to my original question would be appreciated!

Well I suppose it comes down to what kind of fit you like. There are both shorter and longer models to choose from for your liking.

Personally I prefer a shorter cut. I'm wearing my jackets pretty much like you describe yours are fitting.

I like a snug fit on denim jackets, i tend to wear them fully buttoned-up under other jackets during the winter.  If you have a long torso and dont like the shorter cut denim jacket, you might want to consider a denim chore coat.

Edit- as b-F says "pull your damn jeans up"

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Here's a shot of where the jacket hits me at it's lowest point. Sometimes there's a little gap in between the jeans and the bottom of the jacket and you can see some shirt, even when it's tucked in.

null-7.jpg

How much to cop? kop.

You mean how much I paid for it? I guess it was about the same as one would pay for a repro LVC type III. I prefer the real thing  :rolleyes: I also got a big E vest with some original 60's motorcycle club patches on it. These were in Bailey's Antiques and Aloha Shirts store in Honolulu, really cool place and the owner is really nice too.