Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Well there's still alot of time left to do the challenge.

I'm probably going for a poster or shooting a scene but I wouldn't want it to be halfassed just to get it done. Guess there might be some others with the same thoughts.

I have a great denim devil challenge idea, but it would mean the next challenge would be called "bust Mega out of prison in your jawns".

Still searching for the right public restroom to do my challenge...wish me luck guys

1. Denim at the movies
  2. Denim Devils/ Denim Angels
  3. Dirty Denim

...trying to work out which challenge you've chosen to do. I'm kind of nervous, whichever it is... :)

Still 9 and a half weeks to go.....

That's a great film, a bit saucy for you Mega. Will you be Kim or Mickey?

Still searching for the right public restroom to do my challenge...wish me luck guys

One frequented by George Michael perhaps? I'm not the only cottager around these parts it would seem...

Edited by Maynard Friedman

1. Denim at the movies
  2. Denim Devils/ Denim Angels
  3. Dirty Denim

...trying to work out which challenge you've chosen to do. I'm kind of nervous, whichever it is... :)

Definitely not dirty denim...hahahaha

That's a great film, a bit saucy for you Mega. Will you be Kim or Mickey?

One frequented by George Michael perhaps? I'm not the only cottager around these parts it would seem...

George Michael?? Dear Lord...hahaha...One thing for sure...I'm not going to recreate one of his music video

Edited by masamune

Oh lawd....interwebs has been rather fun looking, I am working on my Star wars poster recreation. I am waiting on my photographer buddy to get some shots for me so I can do the poster.

Just read the definition of cottager from urban dictionary....hahaha damn!!

Not related to the whole cottager thing started by Maynard...is it possible to post a pic/video challenge as a group? Two or three contestants?

Aside from my own idea for the challenge, me and two of my friends (el_toro & tris.johan) have another idea for the challenge. We have talked about it for quite some time.

I promise you, none of us will remake any of george michael's video.

Dilemma. I just dropped 15lbs in weight doing the "Whole 30" diet, and now my MBB's do not fit me well.......get fat again and make them fit, or get new jawns?

Dilemma. I just dropped 15lbs in weight doing the "Whole 30" diet, and now my MBB's do not fit me well.......get fat again and make them fit, or get new jawns?

Get new pants. It will help keep the lb's away.

Yeah I would just be wearing bunched up jeans or putting back on weight, it was all the money i could scrape to even think about entering this contest, I can not fathom buying a new pair of jeans. But losing the weight is a positive thing that should be reinforced imo.