Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Anyone size up 1 on their MBB's? I did and couldn't be happier with the fit. Haven't taken them off since I got them. I realize that going tts is more representative of the cut, but what's going on right now fit wise is remarkable.

Cross-post from Rivet & Hide thread:

Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered

bybeatle volume one

Beats is currently buried deep in a mass of cardboard boxes as she moves house but has asked me to pass the message on that production will soon be complete. Then we ship to London and will get the jeans out immediately. We'll keep you updated all the way.

Anyone size up 1 on their MBB's? I did and couldn't be happier with the fit. Haven't taken them off since I got them. I realize that going tts is more representative of the cut, but what's going on right now fit wise is remarkable.

I did, and then I lost weight. The fit isn't drastically bad, more of 55 style anti fit.

Met a competator today... first sufu person I've met in Jacksonville

That was me! I was excited for the rest of the day, I have never run into anyone else that was wearing Raw denim, was a part of Sufu, that knew about HWDC2, so for all 3 to happen in visit to a card shop I was pleased.

HC-SF-10 reporting in. Here is my picture for the first challenge, the Denim Devils/ Denim Angels Challenge. Myself along with over 50 people took part in Earth Day celebrations by going to one of Winnipeg's city parks and picking up the garbage in the park. We did this through our local geocaching group in the province. With this many people it didn't take us long to get the park in tip-top shape and ready for the summer! I am on the far left in the camo jacket with camera. I am wearing Naked & Famous 32oz, I know you can't really see any detail on the jeans, but the point of picking up the trash wasn't for this challenge, but to do something good for the community and Earth Day!8670157721_7b055869eb_c_d.jpg

It fade fast on areas which see plenty of friction, but retains the dark blue colour everywhere else quite well. I think this will lead to some nice, high contrast, pairs of MBB's being seen after the 12 month point.

It has been raining and been humid, i have not been able to wear them as much as i like, I am also not a very rough person

I'm going to rome in a week...debating wether to wear my contest pair or my Eternals...I'm leaning towards the Eternals, as they are lighter and I need the Sam's to stay dark a while so I can wear them at the office. (I feel foolish for sharing the thoughts, but then I think most people here have those ocd symptoms regarding their denim).

Edited by Max Power

Too true Max, I wear my contest jeans daily (as I work in a factory not an office), and for all leisure activities. I keep my Trophy jeans for any occasion where I have to be semi smart, so I guess I have your issue in reverse.

Just a note about the Ebbets Field Hats...

Beatle has placed the order and they are now in Production!!

Should take about 8 weeks to get them back and start shipping them out (around 2nd week of June)

More news as it come in.

hwdcXefXdxx.jpg

Just a note about the Ebbets Field Hats...

Beatle has placed the order and they are now in Production!!

Should take about 8 weeks to get them back and start shipping them out (around 2nd week of June)

More news as it come in.

hwdcXefXdxx.jpg

Awesome news...glad that the caps are a go!

How do all of you feel about rain and general water contact in general and then early on in your jeans life, i have an ocd of not letting them get wet too early on so they don't bleed everywhere

^just depends how wet, giggity

Who was it? ThinFinn or someone like that? I think I'm in the same boat as him in getting these MBBs tapered just a smidge. The fit from the knees up is perfect, I've never loved a top block on a pair as much as this. I can use a slight taper below the knees though.

^ go for it mate!

still waiting for my pair to return from thedenimdoctor.

think they're shipping it out by tomorrow though so that I'll have it in a week from now...I hope!

already one month behind...damn!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you end up going for your leg opening and how far up did you get the taper started? I was going to go with rail car fine goods to do mine.

Also goes without saying, pics when you get them!