Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

HC-FS-116. Finally got time to snap some pics of my IH 555-01.

Been wearing these only two days in total so nothing going on yet. Really feeling this cut and fit. Not to slim, but a really great fitted jean that I´m extremely happy I purchsed! :D Superb quality and craftmanship all over.

IMG_6328_zps263ada30.jpg

IMG_6347_zps323f7262.jpg

IMG_6344_zps50085644.jpg

IMG_6339_zpsca8d4bb5.jpg

IMG_6337_zps9f4930b9.jpg

I guess people like me living in the tropics have gotten so used to the weather that nothing is 'too hot' to wear. Im wearing my 25oz busters in a 30C climate. So far so good!

Yeah, and I thought it was hot in my 19oz in 10 degrees Celsius here in Sweden :D

Edited by Slowitchu

What month is this? A foot of snow fell during the night and continues to fall. Sometimes it is just glorious living in Canada.

Yesterday I spent 5 hours doing yard work and today I spent 2 hours shoveling snow.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc441/Noodle361/60CE4AA1-E9DE-455F-BD85-2DF55BC85604-1672-000003C404AC5526_zps0dd8c3e1.jpg

Masa - trying to post pics using my iPhone. If the links don't work let me know. If they do also let me know. I am fully aware on how to post pictures from the full site. I don't get the options using the phone.

I'm trying to post the pics as I take them instead of having to go to my office to do it.

The links are working. I didn't know that you were posting from your phone. My bad hehe :P

21 celcius is considered cold weather here in Indonesia.

First day of summer in London today - 21oz in 21 celsius was warm but comfortable. Not sure how those in Indonesia etc cope.

HC-SF-50 SF 21oz

Nice fit!

I'm also get used to the hot weather as well. You can see many people in Bangkok wearing jeans in a 40c+ climate haha.

b8Uzf5v.jpg?2

Gave them a short soak, and they tightened up just a bit where I needed it. Still not losing any indigo, except for just the slightest ghost of whiskering, despite having roughly 40 days of wear. It'll be interesting to see how slow fades like these Tenders stack up against fast fades after two years.

Denim Vault Tee's

The Sponsor tee's are designed, produced and sold by one of our sponsors, The Denim Vault of Jakarta. I can see that the shirt received by Kenzie is clearly not what was ordered, and I have contacted Vincent to find out what has happened, and what can be done to fix it, and I am awaiting his answer. I hope that this is an isolated incident, and I am giving The Denim Vault the benefit of the doubt, and time to respond and sort the issue out.

I have ordered quite a few of these myself, which I was intending to hand out as prizes throughout the contest, so my personal interest in making sure this is resolved is also really high. If anyone has any further problems with the DV shirts, please PM me the details, and your contact details.

Any word Mega?

HC-SF-100 Red Cloud 21oz. the 13th day. Hoping to buy a decent camera soon to get better images.

HZ1bmGJh.jpguTXJR6Eh.jpg1xP8rkKh.jpgN43EZLrh.jpgkc4c63hh.jpg

Announcement - Denim Vault Sponsor Tee's

I have been in contact with Vincent, who has apologised for the error with Kenzie's shirt. Vincent has asked that anyone who has a problem with their sponsor tee, being not what was ordered, please contact him directly at the following email address.....

If there has been in error in what you have ordered then Vincent will refund your money directly to you.

Apologies on behalf of the organisation team for any problems incurred by contestants.

Edited by Megatron1505

Yup, still waiting on a pile of them myself. I would say that if they don't start arriving soon then Vincent can expect quite a few emails.

What month is this? A foot of snow fell during the night and continues to fall. Sometimes it is just glorious living in Canada.

Yesterday I spent 5 hours doing yard work and today I spent 2 hours shoveling snow.

We live in a crazy country don't we? It can get up to +40c in the summer and -40c in the winter. Keeps the rift-raft out though!