Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Belt arrived in Ohio - USA

This belt is great and the exact color I was looking for. Matches the burgundy cxl of my White's competition boots perfectly.

photo-23_zpsccce8b74.jpg

Edited by JHC76

HC-SF-108, I'm wearing 17oz SF-010 CheeseDenim, a brand from Malaysia. Been introduced in rawrdenim.com once. here's the article http://www.rawrdenim...sian-raw-jeans/ . The fabric is outsourced from Okayama mills and made in Malaysia. Click on the picture for bigger resolutions.

Also, do check out our small community of raw denim in Malaysia, http://mydenim.org . Though it is a bit nuisance that u have to post at "Please Introduce Yourself Here" before you can check some(read:most) forum sections to avoid spam/bots..

Pocket flasher, translates as "Non-Expiring, Melt on your legs."

xpeyzFm.jpg

Chainstiched hem, 33 inch. They only offer up to 36 inch inseam. Ordered for a 32 inseam but end up with a 33, had to resort for triple cuff

Oyyvpu8.jpg

Fit Pic, pardon for the camera works, especially for the blurry side fit pics. but you got the idea. Feels really like a cardboard.

SrXu0yn.jpg

More pictures;

"Cheese" tag at the back and contrast stiching all over the raw denim, except for the blue bar tack at the back pocket.

HcOvQS6.jpg

Double middle belt loop, also bar tacks on the back pocket.

ZuKoXm5.jpg

Details on the buttons.

hoS4igV.jpg

Inside of the rivets.

N1uJCh4.jpg

Plain thick canvas pocketbag. , was wishing for their yellow cheese pocketbag..

A3GDfJ0.jpg

No hidden rivets, got me a bit dissappointed over here.

F8iOZYv.jpg

Edited by apsidewatch

mister56,

Why not write in ancient runes or hieroglyphics on paper and then scan it in and upload? That would be truly original. Don't be constrained by something as simple as your computer's font selection.

Thanks for your idea, Please don't tell anyone you helped me.

tumblr_mkvyqlBvJ61qjzppxo1_500.png

Here is my Denim mantra.

Edited by mister56

Apsidewatch- I think Cheese Denim are a great brand, using good quality denim, and very nicely made. I also really like their humour, really quirky.

I look forward to how these jeans evolve.

Me (HC-SF-06) and Fireburner (HC-SF-123) still breaking in the heavy denim. My first full day wearing the MBBs...little loose and hope they will tighten up a bit after breaking in and a first wash. Also the third time wearing my competition white's boots. I don't plan to wear them much more until the May start.

P1040067_zps523b8515.jpg

jhc76- like the ihsh-57 on you..... haven't seen too many folks wear it

Thanks....first time wearing it. I had it stacked to ship with the MBBs. I do like how it fits.

Mega - I know...but I really want to save wearing the boots for the real start. I just wanted to give them a little breaking in, but they are already pretty comfortable. And I do need to thank you for suggesting the IH-555-01 for her.

Edited by JHC76

They look great on her man, glad your lady is happy with them.

My boots arrive on Wednesday, and they will go straight onto my feet for the full two years. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

I'm changing my comp pair to Iron Heart 555-01 size 38 instead of Samurai s710xx. That's cause I can't find no store to actually measure a pair for me. I've contacted several Japanese stores and a few US stores and no one offers the service I'm after.

Paula at IHUK answered my email promptly and sent me measurements right away.

So I have missed out on a week or so of wearing but I guess that it will be no problem since the comp is 2 years. ;-)

Will post pics when I receive my pair!

I'm changing my comp pair to Iron Heart 555-01 size 38 instead of Samurai s710xx. That's cause I can't find no store to actually measure a pair for me. I've contacted several Japanese stores and a few US stores and no one offers the service I'm after.

Paula at IHUK answered my email promptly and sent me measurements right away.

So I have missed out on a week or so of wearing but I guess that it will be no problem since the comp is 2 years. ;-)

Will post pics when I receive my pair!

i just paid for my pair too hahaha..one week late.. but who cares

HC-IH-77 - IHxBxHXx25

post soak measurements (cm):

tagged: 36x36

waist: 45.5

fr.rise: 30

b.rise: 42

thigh: 34

knee: 24.5

hem: 24

inseam: 96

post soak fitpics:

shitty triple cuff until i´ll send them in for hemming

bild026t.jpg

Raffa I like your triple cuff.

HC-SF-100 Red Cloud R400S 21oz., decided to take a field trip to Hong Kong through busy traffic from Dongguan to Hong Kong. Luckily ended up going through all of HK as I couldn't find what I was looking for, grade A coffee. Stamping on the pedestrian ant farm with my snakeskin boots, finally ended up buying Sumatra and Brazil freshly grinded coffee. My R400S enjoyed the day out though.

KErxOCJh.jpg8icrC38h.jpgp0XiE3Ph.jpgrKxrW9Ph.jpg

Very interesting. That wallet is good looking. What is the color on the wallet from?

part of the color was me dyeing the corner oxblood, I got impatient and smeared some of it when I went to seal the leather because I didn't let it dry long enough. If you want a cooler story I went to the bowels of hell and fought a Demonlord upon my victory I cut off his head and absorbed his soul into the wallet, the more I collect the more the red spreads. :angry2:

Edited by FLDenim211

part of the color was me dyeing the corner oxblood, I got impatient and smeared some of it when I went to seal the leather because I didn't let it dry long enough. If you want a cooler story I went to the bowels of hell and fought a Demonlord upon my victory I cut off his head and absorbed his soul into the wallet, the more I collect the more the red spreads. :angry2:

I knew it. I did want to try that too, but my cancer spread to quickly and caused me to stop spending so much money on tickets to hell. F cancer. I like oxblood though.

Wow, jokes about cancer and handing out neg rep...... watch your popularity soar.

It was a joke at my own expense. If anybody should upset it's my mother. I'm already at -22 and I don't care because I'm not in a popularity contest. You voted me down for using large fonts, and left a snide remark on your reply. Then other people bitch at me for responding to a question. I never thought this would be such a pretentious forum. I'm sure this response will piss off someone for some lame reason. I like to joke around and say funny shit. Should I be upset that you joke about being an arms dealer; with all the trouble in South America and Afganistan? No. I know it's a f-ing joke. Damn!