Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Fit pics:

My wife like the one with the squirrel, so I promised I'd post it ;)

dcfe300232bdcc84f86ce717aeea60f2.jpg

11bee31f68b29ed09739a03fe7c3a4a6.jpg

0bac79cdb439bdf840360ebb39e99edd.jpg

As you can see from the relatively small single cuff, I really did need all the inseam I could get. Thanks to Paula for making sure I received the longest 32 they had.

You forgot to include how cool and creeky they sound. I'm with you that they sure smell good.

I put a custom holster in cordovan on one of them..lots of creaking cowboy type sounds!

I haven't decided if I want to wear the natural colored belt yet, or wait to keep it from getting indigo stained.(on the other hand it might look cool.)

in respect to the attitude of this competition and it's creators I made my own leather belt, wallet, and key-holder for the competition, I will post evo of them on instagram under HWDC2 to go with my jeans

That could be the longest pair of jeans I have ever seen. Are you going to start a fashion trend?

You could call it the 10 gallon cuff.

Or Raffa could tripple cuff them?

^so they didn't shrink much. I like the fit, will you wear them cuffed after hemming or hem to the perfect length? I am debating that right now for my pair, but I have to account for future shrinkage in the washer.

not sure yet...gonna wear them for a few days and then i´ll send them off for hemming.

think i´m going to let them hem to the perfect length + 1-2cm so that i still have a little denim left for when i feel like cuffing!

FIrst update since receiving my busters.

Post-soak fit pics.

8625614400_12f5708b40_z.jpg

8624509579_268c6bb69c_z.jpg

Now you guys know where I study. Hahaha!

Loving the fit and my new belt. Gonna wear them for the first time on Monday.

Edited by brianchia