Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Perhaps I'm also allowed to post some pics there as well but just without any voting possibilities of course.

I just wanna be sure not spoiling any contest rules

Ruedi, you can post wherever and whenever you like buddy, always a pleasure.

Thanks Mega for clearing this up. That means even on the pics only thread. I'll mark them as out of contest pants

^And thanks ahead to everybody who is sustaining the competition team in any way to cover at least a little bit of this big amount of time and costs of such a huge event!!!

and it was great catching up with all you denim souls - really glad we nailed chocolate man as judge - we wouldn't have a chance if he were to compete...

happy easter to all you denim eggs B) B)

Come on Beats It wouldn't have been that hard with me. I'm just a very slow fader. Perhaps I have to switch my job like kybosh or IH member Licorice Noose doing something on a construction site. Otherwise I'm not sure if I'll survive the complete burn down of such a heavy weight denim before I'm dead. Even my 23 oz SG are looking just worn in a little bit after 1and half year

I'm pretty sure that there are quite some real real great raw denim monsters amongst this contest, which will make to point out the winners very hard.

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

I dread to think what you are going to do to them in the next 24 months Dingo, you are one of my favourites to win this thing based on your last showing man :)

Great to see you Dingo, hope life's treating you well. Good luck for this contest!

@ all: great to see the fitpics coming in! looking fordward to two fun years with you.

Some pictures from my hometown today - pretending that it's spring I visited my favorite Cafe, where I used to spend most of my time in summer and thus getting sentimental. (didn't mean to show my socks, so be easy on me).

P1040891_zpsdc9a25cb.jpg

P1040892_zpsa8e3c243.jpg

P1040901_zps83ce0726.jpg

P1040895_zpse5ead439.jpg

P1040899_zpsaecdcc77.jpg

P1040900_zps2aa508cb.jpg

See you!

[HC-SF-28]

Edited by Max Power

My Money is on Minitron winning the contest!!! I have two kids and if he doesn't grow out of them in the next two years, they will be covered in grass stains, ketchup and whatever else kids get into. Never mind the fact there will be no fabric left in the knees.

My Samurai 710xx have reached Sweden. Now they're just about a day or so away from their new home!

Will post pics when the get here.

Thanks again to Max Power and b_F for choosing the right size.

Great pics so far guys! Really good to be a part of this the next two years!

/Alex

Ruedi , Good pictures , saw that someone is wearing Eight G in the your album. :)

That'll be me!

Aero Leathers were carrying them last year, and I think were the only retailler outside of Japan. They sold off a load of denim at the end of last year, and I snagged my pair then.

They're seriously heavy, but after a few days wear are starting to soften up. At first I was convinced they wouldn't be practical for two years.

Is it too late to consider a substitution?

Lightweight.jpg

Edited by Graeme

I already love this thread more and more. So exciting to see the start of an epic journey for so many raw denim stuff which is still looking so innocent at the beginning

I can already see a little bit the first honeycombs and whiskers settlings at the right places on some legs coming up.

It is almost overwhelming me just to think, what all those little bastards will face in their future life and all the amount of fades, wear marks and patina reflecting millions of stories over the next 2 years and perhaps even beyound!!!

So let's switch from Happy Easter to

Happy Fading

Enjoy it

And although day one has almost gone, don't worry.

You still have plenty of time to work on your raw denim projects for another 729 days!!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak