DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

Hello all, here is the official top 3 choices we have chosen!

1. tvshooter

2. rustygoose

3. PAUATK

And we also want to say egyptian also had a great pair!

Thank you all who have contributed and supported this contest!

We hope that you will continue to wear them!

thank you guys for the comments and THANK you Drapygo for keeping the contest alive and for the first place award.  i try my best, even tho i don't post much on a daily basis, to contribute to this community thru contests and tours.  I understand why people drop out after they get jeans too- sizing or fit problems can make it difficult to stay dedicated to a pair for an entire year.  I had that issue with the Eternal contest, got wrong size.  I have this feeling, that somewhere out there, someone has a great pair of Devis that didn't get posted.  thanks also to the guys that stuck with the contest, these jeans are gonna look even better in time. 

• 3 months later...

So after many months of not being decisive with what to do with my prize from the contest I decided that I needed yet, yes, another chambray in the wardrobe.  I want to give a very big thanks to Draypgo for making this happen. He was very quick in his email responses and making sure I got what I asked for.  Here's the Buzz Chambray that I asked for-

IMG_6153_zps33b6a5e9.jpg

c98eb46b-20bf-4c59-90ee-23132f89c728_zps

hope to see more updates/progress on anyone else's Devi's!

Edited by tvshooter

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

^Don't want to be embarrassed with my TCB's! They're relegated to housework/chore wear since they don't fit loose enough in the waist for daily wear, but still are miles apart from others more active in the contest. It was the rise that did me in! 

Nonetheless, glad to hear the denim project pair worked out for you tv shooter! Underrated for sure...

^Don't want to be embarrassed with my TCB's! They're relegated to housework/chore wear since they don't fit loose enough in the waist for daily wear, but still are miles apart from others more active in the contest. It was the rise that did me in! 

Nonetheless, glad to hear the denim project pair worked out for you tv shooter! Underrated for sure...

is the rise too high for you?  

is the rise too high for you?  

Not necessarily the high rise, but the difference in rise with the front and the back. There isn't much between the two on my TCBs, which makes the jeans sit too level on my hips, whereas my protruding gut needs room to breath (or let me sit down lol). Took me a fair amount of jeans to realize this is what was causing my discomfort, but lesson learned!

81a4e106-ae96-41d8-90a6-4359758df2e6_zps

for a variety of reasons, i can't stand using photobucket anymore. can someone suggest a better site to host pic's. also, i borrowed a 7D to take these pic's tonight.  unknowing to me, it was set up to shoot RAW format which was a pain cause i had to use a converter to upload to PB.  I'd like to post the highest quality pic's, so if someone can enlighten me on how to, please pm me.  i'll take some more in better light tomorrow.  thanks ya'll

there is no photo hosting service that I am aware which permits to upload photos in raw format.

a raw format pic it's way too big for the web.

I still like to use photobucket. the iPhone app also works well, I usually shoot with my camera (Sony alpha6000) send to the iPhone the pics via wifi, edit a bit when needed with camera + and then upload via photobucket. works superquick for me. I shoot directly in the highest definition JPEG format for all the stuff I share on forums/IG.

Devis look great, it's a pity that the company doesn't exist anymore, I'd love to get a pair of their 50's cut. nice texture and clean defined whiskers. well done TV!

did u find them more stubborn than TCB?

Edited by volvo240thebest