acerbicb

WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

Crat, the white t-shirt-with-jeans look is actually quite difficult to do right. Everything has to be just right, starting with your build.

Just playin'

Crat, the white t-shirt-with-jeans look is actually quite difficult to do right. Everything has to be just right, starting with your build.

Just playin'

:tongue:

It is a classic look and kinda got stick in my head after that post. Thought I might give it a try.

tbh, Sneakers might have worked better...not sure.

Just playin'

I propose a brief WAYWT contest in which each of us wears a white tee and jeans for a day and posts a pic. The winner earns congratulation and virtual pats on the back via internet.

I propose a brief WAYWT contest in which each of us wears a white tee and jeans for a day and posts a pic. The winner earns congratulation and virtual pats on the back via internet.

There is/was a white t shirt and vans authentic with raw thread somewhere around here :P

It's called wtwj day white t worn in jawns day.

http://supertalk.sup...n-in-jawns-day/

Yeah well i propose we all just post one in WAYWT, nothing as serious as a sufu holiday as that appears to be. Just something for WAYWT since its definitely on peoples minds here.

...which is exactly what happened, de facto, on both of the previous June 11th's.

8119154289_560190f044_c.jpg

CARHARTT

IHSH 62

AERO/IH Collab

SBG Busters

IHG 08

RW

Alex,

The IH/Aero jacket looks fantastic. Curious how long have you owned it?

Yeah well i propose we all just post one in WAYWT, nothing as serious as a sufu holiday as that appears to be. Just something for WAYWT since its definitely on peoples minds here.

I'm in. Don't own any vans though. Didn't know something like that already existed.

Fcking beautiful, superstar -- info?

Fcking beautiful, superstar -- info?

SNS Herning wool knit

Edwin 55's

Grenson Archies

Been wearing the Ed's for almost 9 months now. Soaked them off the bat (yes I know they are sanforized), and gave them an ocean soak a month ago (just for the hell of it, and that I was near the coast with nothing to do).

Alex,

The IH/Aero jacket looks fantastic. Curious how long have you owned it?

THX

2 month

Kayodic can you marry me? Real shit.

SuFuxKayodicxLwmmm wedding. Custom denim dresses and suits for the event.

Will be hosted at Rudie's jeans museum in Switzerland.

Edited by Ghoul

Brain lapse, my bad, didn't think my comment was so bad I deserve an ellipsis though! Harsh!

Superstar, why don't you take some evo pics of your wallet? Assuming it's that Redmoon Peacemaker from way back when, it must be looking really good by now.