WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

Aries, some nice pieces but I don't think they work well together. The Roy's are too slim--and potentially too short-- for the silhouette of that beautiful MF shirt.

Thanks for the feedback mate, I see where you're coming from, not sure the slanted mirror angle helps etc. but you've got a point regardless.

edit: Christ we get it Indigo Queen, you're a girl, and I have no idea why you use that as an excuse for not being able to use an ipad. You should instead say "I can't use an iPad because I'm irredeemably thick, which has nothing to do with my gender".

Edited by Aries

ahaha.....i remember she told us that she was very ill and was dying @mynudies last time.....still alive and kicking, then? :wacko2:

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

I will not stop posting as I AM very ill and this is my contact with the outside world...don't you guys have any feelings at all????

My health has deteriorated - I'm under 6 stone and virtually housebound - definitely not thick as I'm a qualified accountant and I promise to try to work out the pics but I haven't done anything wrong and have as much right as anybody to post.

Today - usual uniform (classics, so not hard to picture)

Ashworth navy v neck lambswool golf jumper

Sean O Flynn white cotton shirt with Charles Tyrwhitt sterling silver bullion cuff links

Timothy Everest BluexBlack selvedge jeans with repairs

Fitflops Black suede sandals

To go out (to get my 31 prescriptions)

Diesel Black Gold Biker jacket (yesterday ordered new biker - yippee)

Salamander long black zip up boots (ditto - ordered new boots!!!)

21oz jeans will be ready in 2 weeks - then I'll learn how to upload pics of my great new jeans!!!

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Under 6 stone yet wearing 21oz jeans. You're a real fucking trooper aren't you? GTFO

Why??

Are sick people not allowed cool clothes??

Today - clean version of current uniform.

We've bought the ipad3 manual so eventually I'll figure out pics.

Stop giving me such a herd time...

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Ashworth Navy v neck golf lambswool jumper (I have 2 identical)

Sean O Flynn white cotton double cuff shirt with sterling silver bullion cuff links (I have 3 identical shirts!!!)

Timothy Everest BluexBlack selvedge jeans

Going shopping soon so will add:

Diesel Black Gold biker jacket

Salamander black long zip up boots

Wearing - as above

Shopped and ordered from winter collections:

White poplin shirt

3 Wedgwood blue poplin shirts

Black leather biker jacket with silver spikes on lapels

Black leather boots with buckles

fuggit

Edited by wgmds

^ Agreed, she seems to be under the mistaken impression that this is a support group for people with mental issues, and attention seeking internet trolls.

My last word on it is this...

You have been banned from MyNudies, you have been banned from Iron Heart, you have ripped off (see discussion on IH forum), pissed off, and generally annoyed the living fuck out of just about the entire internet denim community. You receive fuck all encouragement to post here, you have never posted a pic, and you have absolutely no intention of ever posting a pic. You are as popular as gastric surgery.

Why the hell would you choose to continue posting unless you are a troll, and / or have serious issues of demanding negative attention from strangers?

I won't see your answer, as like an ever growing number of people I will now be using the "ignore" function.

It's because she gets in the way of the downright awesomeness in this thread.

Not only that, she dared to even contemplate buying 21oz jeans, so heavy that they are almost unwearable by all except the coolest of men.

Edited by big truck

whats up guys.. been a lurker for a while before this first post.. hope i could share more in the future..

Atelier Ladurance Prescott,

Imo the 14oz denim feels alright for us in the warm tropical island

IMG_4617.jpg?t=1344009403

IMG_4618-1.jpg?t=1344009882

IMG_4593.jpg?t=1344009444

love this brand but sadly they closed down..

I'm thinking of following the lead of Fresco and Big Truck's contribution to the awesomeness of this thread, by posting a few snide comments and no pictures every 25 pages or so.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic